Well I Have Restarted For Second Time.

Butterfly78

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2014
I have finally restarted on duromine. I was taking the 30mg in oct last year and managed to loose approx. 18kg. And until 2 days ago could not afford not next lot of tablets. But I must say I managed to keep the weight off I lost but did not loose any more even though I kept up the clean living I was doing and eating way to much at Christmas and easter. So here I am a again and so looking forward to seeing some sort of results. My goal is to get down to 85kg but for now will just be happy to get to 99kg. Into double digits instead on the triples. It is only second day and down 1 kg. So good things to come. Good luck everyone on your journey

Reactions: Missy moo

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello again! Another shot to try? Great!
I say no matter what reasons you had to stop your journey, the main thing you found the strength to continue, meaning you are really motivated.
Good luck this time, dear
:)

Missy moo

Standard Member
May 4, 2015
Hiya. Just wondering how you are going on your journey? I'm new to the forum and in need of some motivation. I have been on duromine before and also struggled over the Easter and christmas break which is why I am back on the tablets. Finding it a little hard to stick to though. If u have any tips it would be great to hear some

Reactions: Butterfly78

Butterfly78

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hiya. Just wondering how you are going on your journey? I'm new to the forum and in need of some motivation. I have been on duromine before and also struggled over the Easter and christmas break which is why I am back on the tablets. Finding it a little hard to stick to though. If u have any tips it would be great to hear some
Good on you Missy moo for giving it another go. I am on week 2 bout to start week 3. I have lost 3 kgs which isn't a lot but I know without these little tablets I don't think it would have shifted as had been at 110.8 kgs for about 6 months and no matter what I done it just would not budge. Stay strong and keep going. I will never be a size 10 would just be happy to be a size 14.

C

Carla

I have finally restarted on duromine. I was taking the 30mg in oct last year and managed to loose approx. 18kg. And until 2 days ago could not afford not next lot of tablets. But I must say I managed to keep the weight off I lost but did not loose any more even though I kept up the clean living I was doing and eating way to much at Christmas and easter. So here I am a again and so looking forward to seeing some sort of results. My goal is to get down to 85kg but for now will just be happy to get to 99kg. Into double digits instead on the triples. It is only second day and down 1 kg. So good things to come. Good luck everyone on your journey
Keep pushing!!!