Week 2 Weigh In

bearanni

Standard Member
Jan 28, 2015
How much mg did u take on ur first week? Did u start at 30mg?

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
Just ate 4-5 small meals a day, sometimes didn't eat dinner, not hungry or too late. Cut out most carbs as I just don't burn them anyway. Stuck to salads vegetables, protein, Greek yogurt and grapes

bearanni

Standard Member
Jan 28, 2015
okay so 3rd week is doing well for you.. thats good to hear. Goodluck. when is your 3rd week weigh in? im excited with your updates. :)

Reactions: No more fat bum

bearanni

Standard Member
Jan 28, 2015
Hi just went to see the doctor. my doctor didnt prescribe me this she said that the duromine does have a meth content thats why it wont let you sleep. Aside from that side effect do you feel emotionally stressed At times?

And just wondering since you have PCOS.. are you treating it? The doctor even said that its going to affect the hormones more.
hows your menstruation cycle?

No more fat bum

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2015
I've never been regular, I might get it once every 3 months. Funny enough the first week on D I got my cycle.

Emotionally stressed.... Lol sorry to laugh, but I'm going through a divorce so yeah I'm emotionally stressed. I don't think however D had contributed to that.

My sleep was affected the first week but I sleep fine now. It affects everyone differently, some have all symptoms, some have a few and some none at all.

Reactions: bearanni

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi just went to see the doctor. my doctor didnt prescribe me this she said that the duromine does have a meth content thats why it wont let you sleep. Aside from that side effect do you feel emotionally stressed At times?

And just wondering since you have PCOS.. are you treating it? The doctor even said that its going to affect the hormones more.
hows your menstruation cycle?
Firstly. D has meth content - not true! Nonsense actually, shame on this 'doctor'. Duromine contains phentermine - a stimulant, yes the effect is similar to amphetamine, but not the same. Secondly, not D but weight loss in general changes your hormones level. So whenever you start losing fat tissue - your menstrual cycle goes irregular. Simple as that.

Reactions: bearanni