Week 1 Results!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Emmie, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Emmie

Emmie New Member
    Standard Member

Hi everyone!

Well I started on the 30mg one week ago and I am stoked about the results!

Height: 162cm
    SW: 71.5kg
    CW: 67kg
    Total loss: 4.5kg

I exercised for 45mins 3 times this week, interval walk jog with up hill. Cut out all the naughty carbs and sugars. Breakfast and lunch consists of tuna in springwater with a salad or some fruit, throw in some weet box sometimes. My meals at night are light and consist of Tony Ferguson's recipes, I swear by them! Nice serve of protein with veggies and a salad. I ensure to drink 2-3L of water a day and always have a coffee or 2.

I know it is a lot of fluid that I have lost but I feel great! I no longer feel bloated, instead healthy and full of willpower!

I only lost sleep on the first night, stay up a little later but get a decent 8hrs. Dry mouth and sore throat have been with me all week, also a bit moody in the afternoon but at least I am aware of it and apologise to my partner lol.

My fingers are crossed that I can get to 63kg at the end of my month script, will amp up the exercise week by week so my body doesn't get too comfortable. Using this as a jumpstart to get back onto a healthy eating and exercise regime like I was 2years ago.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else is going!

#1 Jan 9, 2013
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Keep going, dear! I think it goes as it supposed to! Try to take a tsp. of honey for your sore throat, it softens a bit.

#2 Jan 10, 2013
  3. caragh87

caragh87 New Member
    Standard Member

Great work!
    I am hoping for similar results.

How many calories do you think your eating per day?

#3 Jan 10, 2013
  4. AllyC

AllyC New Member
    Standard Member

Wow, that's amazing. Please let us know how the end of your journey goes!

#4 Jan 26, 2013
  5. EmmaAndo

EmmaAndo New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Emmie

Great results so far. I have been wanting to start with Duromine for about a month now however my doctor won't presribe it to me - she didnt want me to even entertain the thought she cut me off as soon as I mentioned it. I am a little bit taller than you and weigh just under 80kgs and I am 23. I don't eat that badly and I exercise about 5 times a week (I do bootcamp 3 mornings and walk the other 2 days for an hour) but have been stuck on this weight for about a year now. About 6 months ago I got the implanon put in, I haven't gained any weight since then but I feel like it is hindering me losing weight aswell. I too want to use duromine as a kick start to get me under 70kgs (my goal weight is 62kgs).

I saw you are also in Brisbane and was wondering if you could recommend a doctor to go to that will prescibe it for me.

How have you been going with the Duromine since Jan ?? seeing as it is now march.

Emma

#5 Mar 7, 2013
  6. Nattynat

Nattynat New Member
    Standard Member

Congratulations Emmie, may you continue to lose weight and reach your goal weight of 63 kg:) my goal weight is 57kg whilst on Duromine and when I get of it I wanna continue to lose weight and continue to eat healthy & train hard at the gym & eventually weigh 52 kg.
    I'm 165cm tall, My BMI will be 19.1 Normal Weight, (BMI 18- 25).

#6 Mar 8, 2013
  7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello!
    Nothing is impossible, you do great so far!
    I am very happy for you, because it is so wonderful to see your efforts are not useless.
    Little by little...you will do it eventually!

#7 Mar 12, 2013
  8. Nattynat

Nattynat New Member
    Standard Member

Awww Kate:) I just saw this now lol thank you for the kind words, your'e so sweet:) yes 100% I will achieve my goal 'little by little' amen to that :)

#8 Mar 15, 2013