Under The Weather

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Gab75, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Gab75

Gab75 Member
    Standard Member

I'm a week and two days on 30mg. I lost 2. 2kgs, started on 85.7kg and now 83.5. Been eating healthy and hitting the gym. But today I feel so down like giving up, feeling so hopeless of resisting the cravings.

As I was just about to eat an unhealthy snack, I heard a song on the radio that just uplifted my spirit instead I prepared some oats with chia seeds for breakfast and lentils soup with beef for lunch.. I'm driven again I won't let emotions get the best of me. Pushing and pushing ahead.

So whenever you feel down, try to find something that makes you feel better and all will be okay. Keep pushing, it ain't easy but it's worth it.

#1 Apr 6, 2019
    Kazzam and Paris like this.
  2. Kateschaf

Kateschaf Member
    Standard Member

Keep persisting, it does get easier with the cravings.
    I give myself a break from the duro every couple of days or on weekends and I find my body doesn’t build up too much of a resistance to it. Not sure if it works for everyone this way but it’s what works for me!

I’m having a day off and definitely with you on fighting those cravings tonight!
    I luckily meal prepped and have managed to climb into bed early tonight with a movie which stops me from wanting food once I brush my teeth.

All the best and keep persisting!

#2 Apr 6, 2019
  3. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

I hear you @Gab75 I am really sick atm with a dreaded chest infection. Have been off Duromine since last Tuesday and my antibiotic course finishes this coming Wednesday.

Feeling a lot better but because I am off Duromine (Dr recommended due to antibiotics) I am starting to feel cravings.

Thanks for posting this!

#3 Apr 7, 2019