Two months of Duromine in Canberra

Lexi91

Standard Member
May 3, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm in Canberra and I started Duromine about two months ago. I won't bore you with the details (you can find them here: Second month and it's not working?) but basically it's not working :(

I'm at around 81-82 kilos at the moment. In 2013 I was around 65 kilos and all of a sudden gained about 15 kilos in 12 months for no apparent reason. I've gone off my Pill too, just to rule it out of having any potential impact on my weight. Have had thyroid checked too and no issues there.

It's really hard to stay motivated when you don't see any results at all. I'm going to the gym regularly and I know I'm getting stronger and stronger, but not any thinner :( Has anyone else been down this same path? How did you stay on game?

Last edited by a moderator:

tinyeyes

Standard Member
May 6, 2015
Does anyone now how I can purchase Duromine here in the US? I don't think we have it here.
Thanks.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, have you asked your physician, or you just decided to try it on your own? You can ask for a medicine, based on Phentermine (sold at pharmacies by prescription), or try Phen375 (herbal, some people say it has the same effect). As far as I know, Duromine is not available in your country.