Trouble Eating

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
Hi guys, I'm struggling to get to the 1200 calories per day as I'm feeling I don't want to eat at all at lunch I had a small portion of steak and some beans! Is that good?
I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a food plan or a diet they are on throughout the day! I'm drinking lots of water so that's filling me up! Would appreciate it thanks

WhiteRose

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
South Australia
Hey Em84! i'm on day 2 and struggling to eat anything. i don't think i'm getting 1200 calories a day but i have been seeing a dietician who told me my diet is fine as long as i get all the food groups in. at the moment i'm having porridge for breakfast with a banana and soy milk, lunch i'm having a meal replacement shake from Optifast and then dinner is some small portion of meat and vegetables. plus around 5-6 glasses of water and 2 cups of green tea a day. With the duromine supressing my appetite i have varied portions etc but still make sure i force myself to eat. having the weight loss shake for lunch is definately helping me too because thats the time of day that i find eating anything really hard, the shake is not too filling and doesnt make me feel sick. :)

Reactions: Kate

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
Great thankyou !! :) hope all goes well for you :) and your weight loss

JacquiRose

Standard Member
Oct 6, 2013
I use a calorie and exercise tracking website/app called My Fitness Pal. You can find almost any food in its data base and add it to your daily intake. It will tell you how much protein and sugars and all that you need for your age, height, weight ect. you can also add all your exercise on there to tally up a total of calories lost.