Today's Day 1

Leah G

Standard Member
Apr 14, 2015
Perth, Australia
Starting weight this morning was 91.5kgs
Today I had so much energy, first day on duromine.
I went to a local doctor, and he prescribed me 40mg for 3months, said to have a break then he will give me another 3 months. And by then I should be at a healthy weight.
I'd love to weigh 60kgs I'm (159cm)
I'm scared because I know I will lose it, but I'm scared I won't be able to maintain it, and put it all back on :-(
Today I ate a peice of toast (this was before my app) and a small bowel of mince/cabbage chow mein at night (it took me 8 hours to eat I couldn't even look at food.
I'm so full I feel ill. My house is now spotless, but now I'm tired. I have a 2 and a half year old and a 4 month old (just finished up breast feeding)

Anyway wish me luck! And good luck to everyone out there :) we all deserve to be happy in our skin

bring.it.on.2015

Standard Member
Mar 19, 2015
Goodluck for your journey leah. If you do want to maintain your loss my suggestion, ( and it only is mine)would be to use a calorie tracker. This is what im doing to ensure i learn and ingrain in myself better habits. It helps make you more aware. Im still eating the 'normal' food i would have before.... smaller portions no takeaway (but still couldnt stop the chocolate over easter and my period time) and so far just over 3 weeks ive lost 8.9kgs. Not bad for minor changes and healthy choices. I figure if i do it this way im more likely to maintain a healthy weight at the end. Goodluck!

Reactions: Leah G

Leah G

Standard Member
Apr 14, 2015
Perth, Australia
Wow you've done great! Thats a great idea, that's how I lost my first 8kgs by myself was tracking with my fitness pal :)
I wish I felt this way about food naturally... I'm not thinking about to every second of the day .. I'm not thinking about my next meal etc. it's nice!
Did you exercise to lose?

bring.it.on.2015

Standard Member
Mar 19, 2015
It is nice isnt it.... i bought myself a rip off fit bit and am just trying to make sure i do 10000 steps every day. It ends up being between 1.5 and 2 hrs walking a day. Which i dont do in big blocks cause i dont have time but over the course of the day each step adds up. Im consciously taking the stairs more and certainly have more 'spring' in my steps since starting duro. I just want to make myself more accountable but keep it realistic :) i dont have time or money for a gym membership so walking it is. Its something my daughter and i do together on the weekends. Usually about a 5k round trip with her then if i need a few extra steps i put on youtube and search beginners dance tutorial and dance for 20mins. So much fun.... :) im totally unco but it helps:)