Sweating

BigMamaPlus3

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Just wondering, does Duromine make you sweat at all? It's my fourth day on Duromine 40mgs and I am sweating ALOT & fast too... Like DRIPPING sweat.

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi,
yes apparently that is one of the side effects, i have read of people who start sweating just by doing light house work. The most time i notice i sweat ALOT more is when i am excercising, i used to sweat but now i drip sweat :) So yes very normal

Reactions: LollyTerror

Lodd

Standard Member
Nov 1, 2014
Yes...I don't normally sweat but I'm sweating like a pig every time I move

WorkingWoman

Standard Member
Oct 31, 2014
South Africa
It made me sweat horribly - it does make your skin very nice though!

Just be careful because you are sweating as a result of higher blood pressure and a higher core temperature. Do not push yourself or else you will probably pass out. Remember to rest and remember that your body is still getting very tired, but your mind is telling you otherwise.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Yes - that's normal.
You should drink water and avoid overloading your cardiovascular system. Do exercises only that do not make you dizzy.

BigMamaPlus3

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2014
Thank you all for your responses, I've only been doing house work and looking after my 3 little rascles, day 2 couldn't believe myself, I had nutrigrain for brekkie & that's all I had the whole day, went back to the house to pack my kitchen up and clean and scrub everything and the sweat was just dropping off me! I kept getting dizzy spells only to Realize I hadn't had a drink all day (this was about 10pm) silly silly me! Then today, just racing around getting the kids into the bath, couple trips upStairs to get clothes then forgetting something so back up then in to check on the kids, put a load of washing on. Quickly did dishes, got kids out, dressed them and man the sweat was crazy!! So since day two I've definitely been drinking a lot of water!!!! Glad I'm not just to big for what I was doing and was sweating like crazy and its a side effect! Haha x

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Since it's only day 2 it's great. I love your activity - still burns your calories. You did a great job. BUT.
Please force yourself to eat tiny meals at least 3-4 times! It is important. Don't worry you will still be losing weight, just deliver some fuel to your body. OK? ;):cool:
Otherwise this huge amount of energy will disappear one day.

Reactions: BigMamaPlus3