Second Time On Duromine!

Josephine

Standard Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hey all!

So I thought I would share my story because I find all your stories motivating and inspiring.

I just turned 23, 170 cm tall and first weighed in at 110 kg.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever weigh over 100 and I guess a lot of it was that I was in denial about how I truely looked and felt.

So six months ago I went to the doctor and decided to make a change to my life (had just broken up with my ex which was a very unhealthy relationship) he had no problem prescribing me with duromine 30 mg so I was over the moon!

First time I took it was after the appointment and I had a coffee with it (not knowing the side effects) lets just put it this way... I was up for two nights straight dancing and having panic attacks)

This scared the hell out of me as I already do have mild anxiety but after a week my system adjusted. I lost 5kg in the first two weeks and felt on top of the world...

I stopped taking it shortly after as I lost motivating and inspiration as the ex and I got back together.

Six months later here I am and I weighed myself at the beginning of the week and was 105 kg (so I hadn't put on anymore weight)

Four days into it I'm now down to 102.1 and I'm feeling absolutely great!

My goal weight is to be around 65-70 but my first mini goal is to get down to 90 kg.

Anyone with similar stories or any advice that helped them through it?

Would love to hear any tips :)

Xx

AliMcBealEatAMeal

Standard Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hey all!

So I thought I would share my story because I find all your stories motivating and inspiring.

I just turned 23, 170 cm tall and first weighed in at 110 kg.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever weigh over 100 and I guess a lot of it was that I was in denial about how I truely looked and felt.

So six months ago I went to the doctor and decided to make a change to my life (had just broken up with my ex which was a very unhealthy relationship) he had no problem prescribing me with duromine 30 mg so I was over the moon!

First time I took it was after the appointment and I had a coffee with it (not knowing the side effects) lets just put it this way... I was up for two nights straight dancing and having panic attacks)

This scared the hell out of me as I already do have mild anxiety but after a week my system adjusted. I lost 5kg in the first two weeks and felt on top of the world...

I stopped taking it shortly after as I lost motivating and inspiration as the ex and I got back together.

Six months later here I am and I weighed myself at the beginning of the week and was 105 kg (so I hadn't put on anymore weight)

Four days into it I'm now down to 102.1 and I'm feeling absolutely great!

My goal weight is to be around 65-70 but my first mini goal is to get down to 90 kg.

Anyone with similar stories or any advice that helped them through it?

Would love to hear any tips :)

Xx

I just would like to say... 6 months and not gaining that 5kg back is amazing in itself. I know what a nightmare that 5kg can be! Well done
Ali x