Scared, But Very Excited

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by jenakay, Oct 1, 2014.

1. jenakay

jenakay New Member
    Standard Member

i its my second day and my body is in shock, i have the dizzy spells, my first restless night, and a headache that just don't want to go away.
    Please do tell me does it get worse or better. Im scared but im ready to loose the weight

#1 Oct 1, 2014
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Jena.
    Do you eat? I believe if you stopped eating normally (thinking this may speed up your weight loss) then I understand why you got dizzy spells and headache. Or it could be the pills, it may cause such effects for a couple of days. Take the pill early in the morning and drink water. This might help to get rid of headaches. Good luck and let us know.

#2 Oct 6, 2014
  3. jenakay

jenakay New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Kate

thanks for the reply, my doctor changed my diet to vegan and i struggle a bit as i am not a good eater when it comes to eat breakfast and lunch. i have for years lived on tea and supper. The symptoms Is getting better this week and i hope it will stay this way. For my 8 days on duromine i have lost 5.3 kg and that to me is great. Thanks alot

#3 Oct 7, 2014
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah)) breakfast is my struggle too. I used to take either a yogurt, or a small container with oats/raisins/nuts/jam porridge to the office every day. So when I felt like wanna snack later by 9-10 a.m. - I could easily eat it. With time, it becomes a habit, you know.
    Good to know your bad symptms are getting down, so I wish you to have none by the end of the next week ;)
    And girl - 5.3 kg per 8 days! Wow! Congrats!

#4 Oct 7, 2014