Restless Legs

Rita cachia

Standard Member
Apr 18, 2014
Melbourne
Hi all just wondering if anyone got restless legs. It happened to me before when i took other weight loss tablets . My iron levels must have dropped .

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Hi Rita. I am not sure if it is side effect from the Duromine, but restless legs can certainly be caused by iron deficiency. I would suggest a supplement or including iron rich foods (sardines, salmon, dark green veg) in your diet.

Rita cachia

Standard Member
Apr 18, 2014
Melbourne
Thanks for that Audrey.last night i couldn't sleep with the restless legs and i got up , found my iron supplements and had half with some mashed potato i had in the fridge , cause you must eat something with them,and it was ok i slept the rest of the night.

tarme

Standard Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lockyer Valley
Hi have had restless legs now for 3 days since been on Duromine. It's keeping me awake at night

jenny78

Standard Member
Jun 6, 2014
new zealand
Hi I was having the same problem and did some research and found out that duromine decreases your bodies magnesium stores resulting in the restless legs. I take GoMagnesium from my health shop which also helps you rest and sleep. Its safe to take while on duromine. Take one hour before bed and I have little or no problem with sleeping at night as well.