Newby

Kt+3

Standard Member
Sep 13, 2013
Hi I started taking 30mg on Wednesday the 11th september i have taken it over 6 years ago on 15mg for a mth before being switched to reductil
lost around 20kgs.
I have 4 kids 3 are mine and the 3 are all under 3 and the youngest is 4 months.
I ate nothing all day, my energy levels were awesome and cleaned the house from every corner went to bed that night n got 2 hrs sleep...4 mth old gets up twice around 11 and 4
22 mth old wakes about 4 times and wants a bottle it's become a habit... Almost 3 year old ends up in my bed most nights and my hubby works away a week at a time.
Day 2 - drank a little water just a 750ml n ate a large cookie Byron bay one as 4mth old was being circumcised so was very hormonal... That night NO SLEEP at all an a dry mouth
Start weight- 78.5kg
Goal- 60kg

Last edited:

Karen D

Standard Member
Aug 5, 2013
Hi Kt+3

Welcome.... wow you seems to have a hectic life but you also seem to have it all under controll. thats great.

Can I suggest you Try atleast have a boiled egg for Breakfast and some fruit for lunch and dinnr, You need to eat otherwise your slow down your Metabolism completely and youll gain all the weight back plus++

good luck on your journey....

Reactions: Kt+3

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello, Kt! Welcome to our forum:)
My name is Kate and I'm happy to meet another brave Mom here. Was offline for few days because of technical problems. Anyway, I wish you luck on your weight loss journey.;)