Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tartco, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Tartco

Tartco New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    ?
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Today is my 4th day.

I gained about 25kgs during pregnancy and it’s been almost 2 years n no matter what I do I can’t seem to lose any weight n seem to be gradually gaining. My bmi is at 30 so doc was hesitant however it was effecting my confidence in how I feel about myself always wearing baggy clothes n a big jacket no matter how hot it is to hide how I look. Technically I can’t be certain on my bmi as I can’t put myself to look at the scale but I know it’s around there.

Being on 30mg I haven’t felt my heart pacing or anything but definitely losing sleep.

Yesterday being day 3 I finally couldn’t deal with the no sleep. Having headaches most of the day and finally slept for more than 3 hours.

Appetite definitely suppressed which is good as it helps to choose to make healthy choices when eating.

Not sure if I can put myself to weighing myself until I can definitely see a difference.

I have also started home exercise routines. About 30-60 mins of cardio daily. Not sure if I can keep it up.

Hoping to lose the 25 kilos in 4 months.

#1 Mar 4, 2019
  2. Tartco

Tartco New Member
    Standard Member

Sigh just got on the scale after a week. No loss in weight. I’ve been exercising daily and calorie counting cutting carbs n sugars.

#2 Mar 8, 2019
  3. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

@Tartco - bugger about the no weight loss!!!

Are using a calorie counting app? I highly recommend "My Fitness Pal" or "Lose It" as both have free services. When I started listing what I was actually eating I was freakin surprised!!

Sugar and carbs are the bane of any person trying to make a change. Carbs make you retain and increase the water in your body and sugar makes your body produce insulin and glucose which has to be burned first before your body starts working on its own fat supply giving you the weight loss.

Maybe start a journal of what you are eating and how much you are exercising. For me listing everything allows me to see and pin point certain foods which can have a negative affect for myself.

#3 Mar 11, 2019
  4. Tartco

Tartco New Member
    Standard Member

Hi

Yeah I definitely do use my fitness pal. Been eating a high protein n fibre diet. Cutting carbs and sugars.

Most days eat about 800-1000 cals drinking 3-4 litres.

Just need to find a way to stay strong to keep up the work.

#4 Mar 11, 2019
    Rava likes this.
  5. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

@Tartco I will be your cheer squad! "you can do it, you can do it!"

Just remember to take it one day at a time!

#5 Mar 13, 2019