New Start

Rjburke1

Standard Member
May 8, 2014
Hi all,

I have just started on Duromine for a second time. The last time i got frustrated as i wasnt losing much but i couldve been a lot more active too. So now is my time to shine. I started back on Duromine yesterday 13/11/14. I weighed in in the morning and i am currently 96.9kg. My goal weight is 75kg but would be happy to get into the 80's. i have two young "energetic girls, 6 & 2, and i want to do this for them. I am currently at the stage where i dont like going out because i am embarrassed with how i look. I plan to weigh in every Thursday morning so fingers crossed :)

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
hi,
good on you for doing something about your health. You know what i was the same last week, it was my first week and at the end i lost 2kg, i was a little dissapointed beacuse i was hoping for 3-4 kg, but then i sat there and thought wow 2 kg in a week!!!! thats amazing and secondly i don't want to stress all the time about how much i am loosing or not loosing instead ive decided to focus on how great it is that i am getting healthier and fitter, i am eating well, i am drinking loads more water and i am excercising again which in the long run is the most important as it will only benefit my body, and when i am healthier i feel better and i have more energy.
try to focus on how great you will feel once you make these changes and how much happier and healthier you will be. any weightloss along the way is a bonus :)
good luck I'm sure you will do well :)

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, our good old friend! Welcome back!
It's great that you are so determined and have so much will power now to return to this plan. I don't mean namely the pills, but weight loss journey. Your little girls are good motivators LOL. But firstly you are doing it for yourself, so good luck ;) and don't be to harsh to yourself. You WILL lose up to 75kg I am sure, just give your body some time.

Reactions: Rjburke1

shellyisme

Premium Member
Jun 29, 2014
NSW Coast
Hi glad to see you have returned to the forum, this site has been amazing in my weight loss journey I don't think I would have got this far without the support of the other bloggers who are on similar journeys. I found it really helped to write in my blog everyday when I first started, it was a great place to pour out my feelings negative or positive without being judged. So good luck and keep us up to date on your journey :) if you need support you only have to ask ;)