My First Few Days On Duromine

Zirkia

Standard Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi my name is Zirkia i'm 20 years old I just started using duromine on monday and didn't get any side effects so I was worried it wouldn't work because nearly all the success stories I'f read about duromine said they had alot of energy and had like a buzz, I felt tired. So I decided to weigh my self just to see if its working and I lost 2kg I was so exited.

After I had my daughter a year ago I gained 20kg due to a c-section I know its not an excuse but after that I battled to loose weight but anyway my 21st birthday party is comming up in 3 weeks and I would like to look good my goal is to loose 6kg for my party if I loose more its just s bonus.

Reactions: Typical_Jules

Steffi123

Standard Member
Jul 31, 2014
South Africa
Hi Zirkia, well done for losing 2kgs already. And you can and will lose the 6kgs. I noticed that if I have healthy snacks and meals I have that energy. Starving can and will drain you. Drink lots of water too.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, Zirkia
Welcome to the family!
Do not worry please, everybody is different and I always say - never watch at someone else's results. Just monitor yours. It happens that your body is getting used to the pills for a week or longer, different people - different stories. All in all you have lost 2 kilos, be proud of yourself and keep going! Steffi is right - you might be lacking energy because you eat not enough. Try to make it 4-5 times, tiny portions (excluding fat food, fried and sauces, well you know everything unhealthy) and drink more water, or home-made lemonade (sugar-free of course, replace it with honey). Move move move more!!! Energy will come if you force your body to move. I know you are tired, but start with a 15minute gymnastics, like some stretching exercises, dancing while cleaning the house...
Good luck!

Typical_Jules

Premium Member
Jul 26, 2014
i agree watch your results ( and post them) not others, it varies a lot, some people cant take it. your doing well :)

tarme

Standard Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lockyer Valley
I have so much energy. I've been on duromine for 4 days and so many jobs Have been completed. Iam weighing myself on Tuesday but I think I have lost 4 kg already. I eat 3 small meals a day.

Reactions: Typical_Jules