Introduction

Fionaaa

Standard Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hi all,

Here is my brief introduction:

I have been on Duromine now for four weeks. I have had fantastic results so far both physically and mentally. I have lost 9 kgs! My current weight is 108 kg and my starting weight was 117 kg.

I am 26 years old, and I am 168cm (or 5 foot 6). Although weight loss is important to me, my main goal is to be healthy. I have suffered from binge-eating disorder, as well as encounters with bulimia for most of my adult life. I have developed an incredibly damaging psychological relationship with food over the years.

I am using Duromine to help me beat food addiction and cravings while I establish and develop healthy lifetime habits with food.

This has meant cutting out alcohol, caffeine, dairy and (most) sugary foods completely. I have had to work hard to develop new habits and change my mind-set. I no longer feel ruled by food and I feel liberated.

I'm only four weeks in and I feel happier and healthier than I have in a very long time.

I have posted a more detailed post about my experiences so far in the Experiences forum titled 'My Positive Experience - 4 weeks and 9 kgs lost' if you would like to read more.

Cheers. :laughing:

Reactions: Fatty33