How Long Do I Wait?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Liz76, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Liz76

Liz76 New Member
    Standard Member

My doctor started me on Duromine two days ago and I've noticed nothing has changed, no extra energy (which was going to be a bonus as I've been excessively tired for a month and all tests came back normal. I haven't gained any extra weight in 6 months either.) definitely no loss of appetite, and no adverse effects at all. I'm only on 15mg and I'm 165cm and 98.5 kg, so I'm wondering do I need to be on a higher dose and how long should I wait to see if it works before going back to my doctor?

Thanks for any info you can give me!

#1 Oct 30, 2013
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Liz!
    I have written to ladies already that sometimes you need a week (others need more) to see the first results, still the energy effect and appetite suppression usually come faster.o_O My guess is whether the pills are fake, or your body is not got used to new regime. You do diet and exercises, don't you?

#2 Oct 30, 2013
  3. Liz76

Liz76 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Kate,

I'm doing some exercise and trying to diet, I just feel so hungry and tired all the time that it makes it hard.

Pills definitely not fake, they're listed as a controlled substance in Australia, I bought them with a prescription at a pharmacy.

#3 Oct 30, 2013
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Okey then. I guess, your body needs some more time to get used to it;)
    Wait for 2-3 days more before making any conclusions.
    Good luck!

#4 Oct 30, 2013