Help!

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
I feel like the effects of duromine are wearing off on me. Its day 4, i fell asleep at 6am and woke up at 11. Took my pill and somehow fell back asleep until 3.00pm? I was hungry a few times yesterday, and had a little headache. Can someone please give me some advice?

penney

Standard Member
Sep 24, 2012
@Ayvaah90

That's exactly how i feel on day 6. i'm on 15mg i'm going to ask the doctor for 30mg. I just keep drinking water and take panadol. I take my pill about 4.30-5am and get tired but don't sleep during the day, but i have broken sleep through out the night which is annoying.

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
I have broken sleep too! And i'm always falling asleep at different times. I really want duromine to work for me, i feel like this is my last option. I hope you get things sorted out :)

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
My appetite is back on full swing. I don't want junk, i'm still eating healthy. But because i'm hungry i'm thinking about what i'm going to eat next all day.. Grr.

Ayvaah90

Standard Member
Sep 25, 2012
Gosford NSW
I was given the 30mg straight away, i'm hoping when i go back to the doctor he gives me 40mgs. Hopefully i'm just having a bad few days and it will get better!

blondey209

Standard Member
Sep 18, 2012
Het ayvaa im on the same dosage and have been on it for 10 days I find my appetite is starting to come back to first few days was easy now I want sugar n craving more taste. Sigh hoping like you are it's just a.few bad days.