Hello, I'm a newbie starting today!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LucyBella, Sep 4, 2018.

1. LucyBella

LucyBella New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    82kgs
    Current Weight:
    82kgs
    Height:
    150cms
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    50kgs
    Hello! I'm new, took my first tablet this morning! Really hoping this works, I'm hoping the energy levels increase because I feel like a zombie most days!

#1 Sep 4, 2018
    April likes this.
  2. NoodleBlue

NoodleBlue Member
    Standard Member

Hi!
    What dose are you on? My starting weight was 82.5kgs and I'm 160cm tall so my goal is 60kgs :) My Dr started me on the 15mg dose and so far so good! I've been taking this since the 7th Aug so just under a month and I've lost 4.8kgs as of this morning :)

#2 Sep 4, 2018
    April likes this.
  3. LucyBella

LucyBella New Member
    Standard Member

Hi NoodleBlue,

I'm on the 30mg, I weighted in at 82.7kgs but it wasn't first thing this morning so must remember tomorrow!

Well done on your weight loss! I think the first 5kgs are the hardest, and the most motivating to lose!

Do you exercise? I read we're not suppose to drink alcohol are we?

#3 Sep 4, 2018
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello LucyBella! Welcome to the forum! I wish you a successful weight loss journey.

WIth Duromine, the most important thing is to change your eating behaviour, provide your body with a sufficient hydration and include physical activity in your routine.
    Alcohol is NO when on Duromine.

If you have a prty, though, you can skip Duromine in the party morning and the next morning, as well.
    Cheers!

#4 Sep 4, 2018
    EvieT likes this.
  5. LucyBella

LucyBella New Member
    Standard Member

Thank you April! I didn't sleep very well last night, but I am 2kgs down!

#5 Sep 5, 2018
    April likes this.
  6. NoodleBlue

NoodleBlue Member
    Standard Member

I've just started the 30mg today - and I'm feeling it!! Feeling a bit spacey at the moment but not hungry so that's a win!

I do exercise- I go to the gym 4 times a week for an hour each time, I usually use the elliptical machine, doing one of the pre-programed workouts the machine has - I work hard!! I also track my calorie intake each day and try to eat no more than 1200 - I found when I ate less than 1000 for the day I didn't lose any weight as I believe my body went into starvation mode...

I have been naughty and had one night where I had a few low carb ciders but that was before I knew drinking and duro were a no no...

#6 Sep 5, 2018
    missclaire and April like this.