Hello, First Time Durobie Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rachez, Jan 17, 2019.

1. rachez

rachez New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Height:
    160cm
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone,

It's my first time starting Duromine 30mg, I have been on it about 3 weeks now. I seem to have loaded up on weight over the past few years from injuries, and over eating.
    I have only the past week, noticed a decline in my appetite. I have noted a heightened level of restless legs since taking them & I sweat SO much more! I read here that is usual, thankfully!
    I love my exercise (as much as food!) and when I am exercising intensively & reach a particular threshold I get sick quickly. Is this common?

I hope to learn a lot from these forums.

Cheers

#1 Jan 17, 2019
  2. Bam Bam

Bam Bam Active Member
    Premium Member

Hi Rachez,

Welcome to the forum! I am not sure if what you experience with getting sick quickly when exercising intensely is common, or what you mean by sick (like, a cold? Or throwing up?) but I have found that when I start at the gym and push myself hard, I am often WAY more susceptible to viruses. I am not too sure why. Perhaps it’s because I have pushed my body too far and it has weakened my immune defence? If you are referring to general nausea or throwing up, I think that’s a pretty common indicator that you have pushed yourself too far.

Wishing you all the best!

#2 Jan 24, 2019
  3. rachez

rachez New Member
    Standard Member

Thank you,
    Its the nausea, no virus, and I'm told by my Doc now, that its related to increased heart rate already by the duromine then added to the intensity of my runs! thank you!

#3 Jan 24, 2019