Frustrated!

kikstigator

Standard Member
Jan 18, 2015
Start weight 87.2
Start date 7/1/15
Current weight 85.5

I've been using duromine for a few weeks now PLUS Garcinia Cambogia PLUS diet and exercise and the gym (which is all new) I've lost 2 kilos which to be honest I think my start weight was actually just a fluctuation for the week. So feeling very disappointed to be honest! Only side effect is a little bit jittery and haven't even very regular. Everyone else seems to be dropping weight so fast and I feel like with everything combined I should be losing 3x the amount. My boyfriend started at 107 and has lost 4 already!

Reactions: Robyn Fynn

cassieriordan

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
newcastle nsw
What are you eating? im following a very low calorie diet. PS 2 kilos is a great loss and men do lose weight faster and easier than women. Good Luck

Reactions: Booty
T

Trudeelala

Im on 3rd day today and i realized my so called low calorie for the past 2 days is not really low when using the calorie counter app.

I eat less but still 914calories combined (3 meals with light snack) and i was aiming at 700-800 to start the ketosis where the body will burn fat instead of just water lost.

Starting again today typing all food ill be eating later using calorie app and see how it goes in a week

cassieriordan

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
newcastle nsw
hi. i eat per day; 1 poached egg on 1 wholegrain toast...no butter of course....2 pieces of fruit and i cup steamed vegetables/ Thats all...no extras. im not hungry and ive had good weight loss to date. good luck

T

Trudeelala

hi. i eat per day; 1 poached egg on 1 wholegrain toast...no butter of course....2 pieces of fruit and i cup steamed vegetables/ Thats all...no extras. im not hungry and ive had good weight loss to date. good luck
I notice when on D i dont like slimey gooey sugary stuff anymore and its only been day 3. Good idea on the poached egg and toast. I dont want to tire my tastebuds of only having yogurt and banana for 30 days hehe

Ur diet now sounds less than 800cal per day :) i shud try that too thanks for sharing