For Those About To Give Up...

Rachel-Black

Standard Member
Oct 30, 2014
Hey there.

I know online everything SOUNDS amazing...before I tried duromine I thought, oh jeez, just more of the imaginery weight loss hype.

Wrong. Here is the hard truth. U need to stick to it. I used the 30mg for 7 days and I had gained a kg. Was so depressed as I was excersising and eating alot better. But as this was my last resort at weight loss, I made myself stick out another week. I just thought, It cant all be a hype.

By week 2 I dropped 2.8 kg. Week 3 another 1.8. Week 4 in total I lost 6 kg. And NOTHING HAS EVER worked for me before!!! No diets, no excersising...I am just here to tell you, if u feel like giving up...DONT. LOOK what happened to me..imagine I gave up after thay week of hell!!!

Trust me on this...stick it out and you will be in as much shock as I am!!! Xxx

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
True)
The sad truth is that people always want immediate results, especially now when there's a lot of info over the Internet and lots of successful stories. But in reality many people lose nothing at the beginning of Duromine therapy. Or on contrary - some of them lose a great amount first and week 2 or 3 nothing, hence the worry. We appreciate your message, Rachel-Black! Hope some it will help someone new here. Thank you and have a great loss ;););)

Larnie66

Standard Member
Nov 10, 2014
I am so glad i read your post Rachel-Black!!!!! i've been on Duromine for a week and i 'feel' like i've lost weight so i was so excited but when i stood on the scales my weight hasn't budged! i was so disheartened, but i hope it works the same for me and kicks in by the 2nd week :( nothing has ever worked for me either and i am desperately hoping this will be my solution!!

Rjburke1

Standard Member
May 8, 2014
Its post like these that have made me give Duromine another chance. i was on it for 2 weeks last time and the first week i lost 6 kilos and the second nothing. Admittedly the first week i was so excited to start so i had heaps of motivation. After reading these posts over the past few days i am going to give it another go :)

Larnie66

Standard Member
Nov 10, 2014
I hope it works for you Rjburke1!!!! i've been too scared to stand on the scales because i don't want to be disappointed, so i thought i'd just continue how i am going until my next doctors visit, that way i can't be discouraged if i don't know i haven't lost weight...maybe that could work for you as well? go by how feel?

All the best.