First Day Of Duromine! My Story!

Caity

Standard Member
Dec 23, 2014
I have just started Duromine this morning!

Here is my story.

I've always been VERY active, being a gymnast and a dancer, and played netball and volleyball all through high school! Never eaten unhealthy food, always fuelled myself for my sports! Then after I finished high school, I started gaining weight VERY quickly, and a lot of it!! Flash forward to this year around July, I'm twenty and I weigh 99.8 kilograms!! I've always been 64.3 kilograms! (I'm 167cms tall, and have a lot of muscle) After lots of investigation with my doctor we doscovered I had PCOS, which explained the weight gain. So I cut almost all carbs out of my diet, gave up gymnastics so I could focus more on cardio, and had to cut down to one meal a day - a salad at lunch, and I managed to get down to 90 kilos, but continued to fluctuate between 89-93 kilograms. I look ridiculous, I've always had curves, but now I look like a cartoon character, I've barely gained any weight on my waist, it's all boobs, hips and thighs!

So my doctor, knowing what an active lifestyle I have, has been trying to convince me to try Duromine purely to raise my metabolic rate, and I finally decided to give it a try, as I'm tired of living off one meal a day.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Things look good so far, but it's clearly early days!! I have a lot of energy, I feel like I could take on the world! Will that fade as time goes on? My bike ride to work took half the time it usually does, but I've been sweating all day!! Just from standing up and crouching at work! Very strange!

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
This might realy help you. But you should do more than just one meal a day! No matter how much extra weight you have and how active you are (especially that), you need to fuel your body with proteins and even carbs. You should know that given that you are ex-athlete.
Good luck, darling and I hope you will change the situation to the best soon! Merry Xmass!!! ;););)

Reactions: Caity

Caity

Standard Member
Dec 23, 2014
This might realy help you. But you should do more than just one meal a day! No matter how much extra weight you have and how active you are (especially that), you need to fuel your body with proteins and even carbs. You should know that given that you are ex-athlete.
Good luck, darling and I hope you will change the situation to the best soon! Merry Xmass!!! ;););)
Yes definitely, that's why I started Duromine, my doctor said I would be able to have more than the one meal per day!! Without gaining anymore weight and possibly even losing some in the process!

Caity

Standard Member
Dec 23, 2014
Just an update, if anyone stumbles across this, I've finished my first week of Duromine and have lost a total of 3.8 kilograms so far!!

Reactions: katie tully

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Just an update, if anyone stumbles across this, I've finished my first week of Duromine and have lost a total of 3.8 kilograms so far!!
That's really great, Caity! :laughing:
Congrats!!
The first results are always most exciting. But please do not get upset if your next weight loss is smaller. It is normal. Happy New Year!:)

Caity

Standard Member
Dec 23, 2014
That's really great, Caity! :laughing:
Congrats!!
The first results are always most exciting. But please do not get upset if your next weight loss is smaller. It is normal. Happy New Year!:)
Happy New Year to you as well! Second week brought me up to an even 5kg lost!