First 7 days. Down 4kg already!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DawnCanDoThis, Mar 7, 2019.

1. DawnCanDoThis

DawnCanDoThis New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lost:
    4kg
    Goal Weight:
    Hello all, my name is Dawn. I hope to use this forum to document successful weightloss during my Duromine journey.

This is my second time on duromine, I briefly took it last year but quickly stopped due to outside stressors at the time and it was best for me to focus on some other personal stuff I was going through.

In January I reached my highest weight of 110kg and decided, with the support of my GP and dietician, that now is a good time for me to start working towards my goals.

I’ve been prescribed 2 months of 30mg and started on the first of this month just to make keeping track of things easier for me.

Here is my following weigh ins of the week.
    • 01/03- Weighed 105kg
    • 02/03-04/03 N/A
    • 05/05 Weighed 103.4kg
    • 06/05 Weighed 101.2kg
    • 07/05 (today) Weighed 101kg
    Thus making 4kg weight loss!!!

I’m so excited to get back down to double digits!!! I hope the following week is good to me!

#1 Mar 7, 2019
    Gab75 and Rava like this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

@DawnCanDoThis congrats on your first weeks weightless! You are doing great!

How have you been going over the weekend?

#2 Mar 11, 2019
  3. Paris

Paris New Member
    Standard Member

It’s so great to read this, my starting weight is close to yours (106kg) and it’s my first day on Duromine nice to read what someone at a similar starting weight lost in the first week. Just curious what you did food / exercise wise in this first week?

#3 Apr 6, 2019
    Rava likes this.