Feeling Sick

nikki82

Standard Member
Oct 6, 2014
Today is my 10th day taking duromine and i feel really sick i have no energy and just feel gross i dont know if its because my period is starting 8 days early even though im on birth control pill or its my body freaking out cos its had nothing fatty going in it. Has anyone else experienced this?

LollyTerror

Standard Member
Oct 8, 2014
Yeah, got my period a week early even though I'm on the pill too. And I always feel like crap around that time. I'd say I had about a week to ten days of adjustment when I started (30mg). Shit sleep, super thirsty and not hungry at all - that's all settled down now though (day 35).
You don't need much fat in your diet, but there should be some. Fish, meat, dairy, nuts, avocado all contain fats. Eat a balanced diet to ensure you receive enough nutrients. Are you eating enough to cover your energy requirements? It's easy to skip meals when you're not hungry, but you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't eat enough too. Keep going and see where you're at after your period. If you're still off you might need to go back to your doctor to discuss it.

nikki82

Standard Member
Oct 6, 2014
In a day i eat a banana, grilled chicken & mixed vegies then a lite jelly or boiled eggs for tea i do try and eat 1 piece of steak a week