Day 9 - Day 17

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
Day 9 today and just joined this site lastnight, my side affects have been terrible but last night I had a decent sleep and today I'm feeling a lot better than what I have since taking them, hopefully it will keep getting better!
Today I've had one piece of toast with tiny bit of margarine for breaky!
Lunch- piece of steak about the size of my palm maybe a tiny bit smaller and handful of beans
Dinner a bowl of steamed veggies and half a bannana
I still don't feel like eating but I forced myself to eat it!
Oh and plenty of water
:)

Reactions: Kate

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
Day 10
Still feeling light headed but I went to my boxing class I did an hour and craved water more than usual and I struggled with it more today , I guess cos of the light headed feeling and it was more intense! I did have a piece of toast and a coffee before I went!
I wish I was getting the energy boost everyone else gets but I don't :(
Just about to make lunch same as yesterday just small piece of steak and some veggies! I do afternoon shift tonight so will make some extra for dinner

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, I like your meal plan Em!
The energy boost you probably don't notice because you're physically active, while most of duromine users aren't. But you do great, keep on!

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
I couldn't update yesterday as the server wasn't working!i went and did my boxing training this morning for an hour! Had the usual toast and coffee for breaky lunch just some crackers and no fat yougart and a tiny bowl of spaghetti for dinner! Side affects have seemed to subside now still tired though

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
Day 17 - feeling still tired and a tad lazy as I mentioned before I didn't get that energy boost!!
I'm struggling to eat enough but forcing it down!!! And have not touched soft drink and only had takeaway once :)
I started at 88 kilos and am down to 81.9
Which is awesome!!! :)

Reactions: Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
It's great!
As for the energy, I don't know, maybe some exercises will help. Try Zumba - Yoga.

Em84

Standard Member
Oct 12, 2013
I do boxing for an hour three times a week, but yeah not much of an energy boost more exhaustion after wards lol

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Yes, I meant these kind of activity, not mentioning your boxing))))) I can imagine how tired you are every time out! Maybe add some home yoga afterwards, just to refill your energy levels?