Day 6-17-26

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by skinnynic, Feb 23, 2014.

1. skinnynic

skinnynic Member
    Standard Member

Today is day 6 for me. I have been eating well, I haven't devoted an hour or 30 mins to the gym or a walk for exercise I have just been using my energy to clean my house or my car or do those extra jobs at work then I feel like I am not wasting my time I am still keeping physical (and more than usual) and well not even eating less just eating different.. and its been so easy! Id usually snack on a cup cake or a choc coated museli bar now I snack on a piece of water melon or some grapes or an apple. Greek yoghurt rather than 99% fat free yog.. just simple changes! I have lost 4 kg in 5 days today is my 6th and tomorrow is the last day before Tuesday's weigh in day!

#1 Feb 23, 2014
    Kate likes this.
  2. skinnynic

skinnynic Member
    Standard Member

Wow. That went really fast.. it's been 17 days so far and I have lost 7kg. I have been naughty a few times by eating the wrong foods.. but It was hard (even though I'm not hungry) to go cold turkey and give up all the food I have been eating the past 5-6 years.. im feeling ok I get a bit hungry sometimes but I have self control for the most part..
    there seems to be a lot of horror stories about the drug and I'm sure it could turn that way if you let it but if you just go your hardest, i have had some side effects like dry mouth and nausea and i dont know if its a side effect but i find myself grinding my teeth.... alot of people say it wrecks your teeth but i make sure i am aware of it and i chew chewing gum :) but anyway you should see results surprisingly fast. I am seeing results on the scale but not so much on my body yet.. in saying that I am still 117kg.. down from 124kg in just over 2 weeks but I am pretty happy with that!!

#2 Mar 1, 2014
    linda and Chrissy Mack like this.
  3. linda

linda New Member
    Standard Member

Hi im on my 17 day also, I dont have any side effect. I even feel in a better mood, very positive. Ive lost about 8 pounds, im very happy. I started with 180 pounds. I eat almost my usual foods that are mostly homemade healthy, but eating much less and not having anxiety for food. That was my main problem. Im looking foward to my goal. 140 pounds.

#3 Mar 2, 2014
    skinnynic likes this.
  4. skinnynic

skinnynic Member
    Standard Member

Good luck with your weight loss! Its nice to see results on the scale hey :)

#4 Mar 9, 2014
  5. skinnynic

skinnynic Member
    Standard Member

Hey there everyone!
    The last 3 weeks have gone super fast for me but at the same time, it feels like it's been forever since I've been on here!
    Since I started Duromine, I have cut right back on my food intake. I eat what I have to and I can say no! I have been taking it for the last 21 days even though it's day 26.. I got a bit sick and was bed ridden for a couple of days last week so didn't take duro as I had to take other medications. I didn't put any weight on (yay) but I didn't lose any either. (Sigh) but here I go, back on track. This whole month I have done little to no 'exercise' but have been keeping active (at work and at home) in the first week, at one stage I lost 5kg exactly. I ate nothing bad at all..& drank anywhere from 2.5 to 5lts of water a day!.. in the 2nd week, I lost 1 kg.. eating a little more, and a little more un-healthaly & I drank way less water! Lucky to be 1.5 litres! And this last week I have lost 0kg.. but no gain. All up 6kg. In 21 days of taking duro. I notice it on my body now though, little changes make a big difference! My goal for this next week is to exercise at least 30 mins per day and drinking at least 3 lts of water per day. I will be starting tomorrow! Hopefully can lose a couple more kg before I leave for my cruise on Saturday!!

#5 Mar 9, 2014
    cocochanel87 likes this.
  6. Scribbles

Scribbles Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

6 kg. That's great! Keep it up!

#6 Mar 25, 2014
  7. Stonie

Stonie New Member
    Standard Member

You are doing well. With the exercises you should also tone up quite nicely. Good luck!

#7 Mar 25, 2014