Day 3 On Duromine!!

Britt boo

Standard Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hi all!! So happy I found this forum! I am on day 3 of duromine, I was pretty nervous to take it as some of the side effects I read scared me a bit but everyone's different so I too it, I'm on 30mg and I weigh 72.4 my goal would would maybe be 62 would be awesome but that's going to take work I know! I haven't eaten a wholeeeee lot in the last 2 days as I haven't been starving but I'm making sure I have breakfast lunch and dinner and I walk/run 5kms every day! I'm hoping the weight is going to drop off but I don't want to get my girls up! No real side effects except the first day I felt very anxious but that went away and now I just have a dry mouth which makes me drink more water, I drank 4L of water today it's great! Can't wait till Sunday to weigh in!!

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello, welcome!
Good luck with the weight loss. Seems like you have a perfect plan, you can do this. ;)

Reactions: Kate2407

Kate2407

Standard Member
Mar 1, 2015
Hi, I am on day 3 also. Was jittery on day 1 with a headache and I thougt I can't stand this for a month. This has now gone but I also have a drying and am therefore drinking lots. Having read other comments about constipation this might be a good idea. I am also doing green smoothies in the morning to keep up the nutrients as if you eat less you will have less iron and vitamins.

milkncookies

Standard Member
Mar 25, 2015
Hi all!! So happy I found this forum! I am on day 3 of duromine, I was pretty nervous to take it as some of the side effects I read scared me a bit but everyone's different so I too it, I'm on 30mg and I weigh 72.4 my goal would would maybe be 62 would be awesome but that's going to take work I know! I haven't eaten a wholeeeee lot in the last 2 days as I haven't been starving but I'm making sure I have breakfast lunch and dinner and I walk/run 5kms every day! I'm hoping the weight is going to drop off but I don't want to get my girls up! No real side effects except the first day I felt very anxious but that went away and now I just have a dry mouth which makes me drink more water, I drank 4L of water today it's great! Can't wait till Sunday to weigh in!!

Hey babe, how are you going with it all? We're similar starting weight so I'm curious :)