Day 2 On Duromine 30mg

MaxyBeautiful

Standard Member
May 14, 2015
Hi all,

Starting weight: 102kg

After reading your posts I'm so excited to continue this weight loss journey. I've been on diets before and previously weighed 82kg but because I obviously failed to maintain the lifestyle, I picked up 20kg over a period of 2 years... My goal weight is 65kg and I'm hoping that with the help of duromine, a healthy diet and a bit of exercise I will get there! Just a bit concerned though as I don't really feel that my hunger/cravings are being suppressed - is this normal?, I have however experienced side effects: pounding headache, lack of sleep and dry mouth (I have been drinking plenty of water)... I'm on a TLC Wellbeing diet, which is basically weighing of meals with limited carbs - I am hoping this will help!

Looking forward to the great support I have witnessed in this forum

Cheers to losing weight and living healthy!
Maggie

Reactions: Flightbird

Tania J

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2014
NSW
Good luck Maggie! It sounds as if you are doing all the right things with the right mindset so I am sure you will do great!!;)
I am no expert but I have read here that sometimes it takes a week or so for your body to get used to the D and then you should start feeling the appetite suppressant effect - and hopefully the side effects will diminish:p

Reactions: MaxyBeautiful

MaxyBeautiful

Standard Member
May 14, 2015
:):) Seems I was just being impatient! Haven't felt hungry all day! Only ate because I had to and best part of it all is that I haven't been experiencing any cravings

Reactions: Flightbird

Sharyn

Standard Member
May 13, 2015
Hi Maggie, I'm on day 2 I'm on 40mg. I'm 96kgs and 163cm. My goal is 65kgs also. I like to wish you all the best:)

Reactions: MaxyBeautiful

MaxyBeautiful

Standard Member
May 14, 2015
It's been exactly one week since I started Duromine and changed my diet and I'm happy to announce that I have lost 2kg! My sister thinks it's a lot for one week but I think I'm right on track! Looking forward to many more weekly 2kg loses

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
It is a great weight loss. Your sister shouldn't worry - it's water mostly. Once your body adapts to a new regimen, it will start losing slowly. It is good. Just make sure you don't starve yourself. Good luck!