Day 1.

Kimberley Lewis

Standard Member
Apr 24, 2015
Today, I started Duromine 30mg.
After struggling to shift baby weight for years. I can tell you, It wasn't an easy decision for my doctor given previous years of struggling with bulimia - But she has put full faith in me to do this the right way, And I plan to show her I can.

I go to the gym 4 nights A week, Will be joining 2 CrossFit classes.
I eat very clean, So I'm excited to start seeing results.

I'm 22, 161cm and current weight is 74kgs.
Before children I was 45kgs but have no plans on returning to that weight. My over-all goal is 55kgs.

How has everyone found Duromine?

Kimberley Lewis

Standard Member
Apr 24, 2015
Also,
What is everyone's diet/eating plan?
I'm planning on having A green smoothie for breakfast & A fruit and vegetable smoothie for lunch.
I've heard it can be A struggle to eat on Duromine so I'm hoping the liquid will assist me in getting my nutrients.
I'm eating the same thing as the rest of my family for dinner in smaller portions but 90% Vegie and A small portion of meats.

Do you think I'll see results off that.
My regular diet is Crunchy nut breakfast, Clean chicken salad/tuna salad lunches and mostly vegetable dinners. No chocolate, No coke, No soft drink. I have 1 morning coffee and 4-5 green teas through out the day.
I indulge in skinny cow ice creams occasionally and jelly beans and popcorn are my go to snacks when I'm feeling I need something other than carrot sticks and health food bars.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I think your diet sounds amazing! Even those popcorns and jelly beans (occasionally ;)), except for the ice cream. You know the labels don't always say truth about the ingredients. Ice cream contains sugar = calories, even if they say it's sugar-free (sweeteners are not healthy at all). The rest of your menu is so right! Vegies and fruits and even some meat contain all nutrients your body needs. Small portions - the key to success. I think, you will see great results very soon if you stick to this regimen. So good luck!

Reactions: Carla

Flightbird

Standard Member
May 9, 2015
Hi Kimberley,

I think I'll be following your progress as we have similar measurements and stories. Except I'm 34. And I was never 45kg! :p