Day 1-9 On Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by claralex, Aug 19, 2014.

1. claralex

claralex New Member
    Standard Member

Hope this would go well..... I've gain a total of 9kg snice I've started working one year ago. This is really driving me crazy. How long will It take to lose this 10kg????? Any idea?

SW: 55kg
    GW: 45kg
    10kg more to go:)

#1 Aug 19, 2014
  2. claralex

claralex New Member
    Standard Member

Woke up this morning feeling fantastic. Wasn't really affected by any side effect. Feeling hungry at the moment but not wanting any food. Feeling hell lot lighter though I haven got a chance to weigh myself. BTW how do we crub hunger???

#2 Aug 20, 2014
  3. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

You can't, you need to eat so eat only whole foods nothing processed. Count calories if you have too , I love fruit, salad, chicken, wraps. My eating has never been better :) eating just a mandarin will take the hunger away for me.

#3 Aug 20, 2014
    claralex likes this.
  4. claralex

claralex New Member
    Standard Member

Sleeping well. Only side effect im getting today that's im extremely thirsty. I've already finish 5L worth of water. Is that bad??? I've lost 3.1kg in just 4 days......guess it's just all the water weight.....

SW: 55kg
    CW: 51.9kg
    GW: 45KG

#4 Aug 21, 2014
  5. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

I don't think you can drink too much water. I'm sure your body would just flush it out often. Most people have a pretty good loss the first week. I had 3.2kgs but I know others a have had 5 or more kgs.

#5 Aug 22, 2014
  6. claralex

claralex New Member
    Standard Member

I felt horrible if I ate :confused: im absolutely fine if I go liquid the whole day but once there's solid food in me I felt my heart skip a beat and ready to vomit any second. Is this normal?

#6 Aug 26, 2014
    Kyles likes this.
  7. Melmo

Melmo Well-Known Member
    Standard Member

Hi claralex, I definitely haven't experienced anything like that. Maybe call your dr and have a chat about it, perhaps your dose is too high and they need to write you a lower dose script. It is meant to suppress your hunger to a degree, but you are still supposed to be able to eat. Good luck x

#7 Aug 26, 2014
  8. claralex

claralex New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks melmo:)

#8 Aug 26, 2014
    Kyles and Melmo like this.
  9. FiFiFish

FiFiFish Active Member
    Standard Member

A friend of mine was like this also. She opted to go the dry toast and cracker route for the first few days until it got into her system and then she was fine. She usually has a pretty low tolerance to medications though and often feels sick when taking them. I can't say I've experienced this though.

#9 Sep 9, 2014
    claralex likes this.