7 Weeks On Duromine ? Read To See.

Hippy

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2012
I am just like you.. I couldnt lose weight even with exercise! Even with stupid diets. I was a lazy person :( But i am so happy to say this to all of you... Duromine Defiently helps .. If you put the hard work in aswell..
Which means exercising 30+mins mininum 3 times a week!
Eat smaller portions.. Healthier..
Drinking water.
Sleeping well..

SO now the weigh in after 7 weeks:

Past weight: 100Kilos

Current weight: 89kilos!!!!!!! ;)

"THE HIGHER THE MOUNTAIN, THE BETTER THE VIEW,
KEEP CLIMBING".

Hippy

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2012
@sarahmoore

Im on 40mg. I started at 30mg, i found it didnt really do much. Then on 40mg, was kind of the same but i just kept taking the tablet and doing exercise & healthy eating & bam lost weight :)

pg2011

Standard Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi hippy

I'm on 30mg n don't feel like its helpin much....I would like to change to 40mg...how are the side effects on 40mg. I have not expierenced much on 30mg except dry mouth n headaches.....
Well done my friend on your loss........

Keep it up n take care

Hippy

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2012
@pg2011

the 40mg is around the exact same side effects, dry mouth, little bits of dizzness, some lack of sleep. They will lessen its important to know that. Everyone experiences a different level of side effects though.
Good luck

Molli

Standard Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hi,im mel..where did you buy your duromine? I have tried phen 375 with no luck..duromine worked for me 10 years ago and I think it will help again any advice?..thanx

Hippy

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2012
Duromine in Australia is only available from a doctor. If you wish to get duromine go to a professional doctor.