When choosing a weight loss product, it is important to keep in mind that prescription drugs with a powerful anorectic effect (such as Duromine) are included in the list of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances under International Control. Therefore, these drugs are banned for sale and purchase without a prescription.
As an alternative weight loss tool to the prescription Duromine anti-obesity drug, people use effective OTC diet pills PhenQ that stimulate weight loss even with low physical activity. However, the issue of figuring out which are the differences between these weight loss products remains a burning matter.
Duromine vs PhenQ: Who can take them
Of course, it is clear that both slimming tools are intended for use in people, who need to solve their problem with weight loss. At that, the utmost limitation on Duromine is that it is designed to be used in people:
- whose BMI is above 27 and whose health is compromised by one of concomitant health conditions (diabetes, hyperlipidemia, higher blood pressure)
- whose BMI equals to 30 or is even higher
This means that Duromine is mainly used in severely overweight and obese people, and is not to be taken, if you need to cope with lower amounts of excess weight.
PhenQ, on the contrary, is intended for any person, who wants to address the issue of his extra weight and who is:
- not younger than 18 and not older than 65 years
- not allergic to any ingredient in its composition
Duromine vs PhenQ: Precautions
Speaking of aspects that limit the consumption of Duromine and PhenQ, it is definitely important to note the age restrictions, which are:
- Not less than 12 and not more than 65 years of age for Duromine
- Not less than 18 and not more than 65 years of age for PhenQ
This means that Duromine is allowed in children aged 12 and more and in adults that did not reach the age of 65. At that, no matter how young or old you are within this age group, you need regular medical checkups to make sure that your health is not deteriorated by strong action of Duromine.
Even though PhenQ is allowed for use starting from older age, its safety profile is very high, which allows using it without the need to spend money and time for further medic consultations, unless anything bothers you, or you need a professional advice on nutrition and exercising.
In addition to the age limits, both weight loss tools have a list of precautions that should be taken into consideration before you start using any of the two:
- cardiovascular diseases
- cerebrovascular disease
- allergy to drugs of the sympathomimetics class
- thyroid gland conditions
- psychiatric conditions and illnesses
- use of certain drugs
- high blood pressure
- history of cardiovascular diseases
- known allergy to any components of the drug
As you can see, contraindications for Duromine cover a larger group of people, thus seriously limiting the possibilities of obese people to use it as an aid in weight loss. PhenQ, on the contrary, can be used in a wider auditory, which is definitely an obvious advantage.
Duromine vs PhenQ: Active ingredients
- Each Duromine capsule contains 15 mg, 30 mg or 40 mg of the active ingredient, which is the CNS stimulant Phentermine.
- Each PhenQ diet pill contains not one but several natural ingredients, which provide rapid weight loss and improve overall patient’s health.
Active ingredient of Duromine caps
- Phentermine – causes anorectic effect
- Phentermine – provides thermogenesis
- Phentermine – increases metabolism
Active ingredients of PhenQ pills
- Caffeine 75 mg – suppresses appetite
- Cayenne Capsicum 20 mg – stimulates thermogenesis
- Citrus Aurantium 125 mg – boosts metabolism
- Chromium Picolinate 1 mg – lowers lipids level
- L-Carnitine 382 mg – burns fat
- Calcium Carbonate 149 mg – prevents heartburn
Obviously, the action of Duromine is directed mainly over the central nervous system by affecting the hunger center in the hypothalamus, while different ingredients of PhenQ pills contribute to weight loss from different ways, at the same time providing beneficial effects for overall health condition.
Duromine vs PhenQ: Advantages
The main advantage of the anti-obesity drug Duromine is that it provides a powerful anorectic effect, which lasts 7 to 25 hours. Due to this prolonged anorectic effect, you only need to take one Duromine diet pill in the morning to avoid hunger pangs all day long.
When it comes to PhenQ, we marked the following advantages:
- A high level of pharmacological safety (PhenQ diet pills are produced in an FDA-approved lab).
- No side effects, besides rare mild headaches.
- PhenQ pills activate several processes that cause weight loss at once (suppress the appetite, increase the metabolism and thermogenesis and burn fat).
- More beneficial effects, including weight loss and significant increase in physical activity (L-Carnitine stimulates fat burn, fat transformation into energy;
- Caffeine reduces appetite and improves wakefulness.
- Prevention of spinal and rheumatic pains due to less burden on the musculoskeletal system.
- Improvement in mental and sexual health.
Duromine vs PhenQ: Disadvantages
The main disadvantage of the anti-obesity drug Duromine is that it can cause some severe cardiovascular side effects (such as stroke and myocardial infarction). Thus, if obesity is complicated by cerebrovascular and (or) cardiac diseases, you should never take Duromine pills.
You should also know that any anti-obesity drug, which contains Phentermine (including Duromine), can cause drug dependence. The risk factors of Duromine abuse are:
- history of drug abuse,
- history of alcohol abuse,
- emotional or behavioral disorders.
Besides this, drug dependence can be caused by a long-term use of Duromine. Therefore, Duromine pills must be used only for a short-term anti-obesity therapy, which does not last more than three months.
If you want to lose weight quickly only you have no prescription for Duromine pills, you can use the alternative diet pills PhenQ. A little less effective, yet safe natural PhenQ diet pills are available at retail sale without prescription.