Week 2 - Still No Weight Loss? I'm 104kgs... 165cm Tall.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Klo, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Klo

Klo New Member
    Standard Member

I have been on 30mg for two weeks now I have been eating healthily doing moderate exercise. And still no weight loss, and I still get a lot of side-effects being body aches and my heart races all the time! And I've had to resort to sleeping tablets as I wasn't sleeping .. Any advice ?

#1 Dec 7, 2015
  2. MissTee

MissTee New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Klo, I seriously don't know how to help you if you say you are doing all the right things, like eating healthy and exercise. How many calories do you consume daily? Maybe you are consuming more than you should in order to lose weight. Healthy can sometimes be more than we need. Just double check your diet. And I'm curious, when you say "no weight loss" you mean you've lost 0kg in two weeks of taking the D? And did you gain any weight?

#2 Dec 7, 2015
  3. Klo

Klo New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks for your reply , yes I've lost 0kg.. My first weigh in was 104 and I'm still 104... I have changed my diet completely as I was a huge takeaway eater , I have atleast halved my calories by cutting out takeaway that I was consuming prior to starting duromine , I have just downloaded my fitness pal to take a closer look at calories consumed. As many years ago I took duromine and lost 30 kgs so this is suprising !

#3 Dec 8, 2015
  4. penza

penza New Member
    Standard Member

Kio I understand wat u r saying even me im in week 3 n still no weight loss I m worried

#4 Jul 12, 2016