Week 2 And I've Not Lost Any Weight This Week??

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Silvia, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Silvia

Silvia New Member
    Standard Member

Week 1 I lost 3.4kg but I've not lost anything this week. Is this normal? I'm on 15mg and have been eating very little. I'd appreciate your advice.

#1 Feb 17, 2017
  2. Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy Well-Known Member
    Standard Member

Yep it happened to me week 3. First week I lost 5kg second week I lost 2.5kg and 3rd week I actually put on half a kg, I was really disheartened. Week 4 is on Tuesday so hopefully I'm back down. I have alot to lose. Currently I'm 97kg

#2 Feb 17, 2017
  3. MMK

MMK Member
    Standard Member

Not sure what's normal but, I lost 2.5kg the first week and then put on 0.5kg this (second) week!

#3 Feb 17, 2017
  4. Silvia

Silvia New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks guys, I guess everyone is different and not everyone loses lots each week. Keep going with it all and hopefully things will pick up. I might start doing a food diary too just in case I'm not eating enough which I've heard doesn't actually help.

#4 Feb 17, 2017
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Silvia. Congrats on our weight loss!!! I am sure you will continue losing weight as soon as you review your diet. You might be eating just too little. Food diary is a fantastic idea. Just remember to eat the same way you ate these days. Thus, you’ll get a reliable information that can really help figure what’s going on. Besides, you didn’t mention anything about your physical activity. For a faster weight loss, you should combine the diet and exercising. Don’t forget to drink enough water. Good luck and looking forward to your news!

#5 Feb 17, 2017
  6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Silvia! How are you doing? Any progress with your weight loss? Did you revise your eating regime? Did the food diary help you realize how it is going? I hope you did add some kind of physical activity into your weight loss routine. I wish you all the best and hope on hearing from you soon!

#6 Feb 24, 2017
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Silvya! How is it going? Did you manage to lose any more weight? Please, if you need any advice, feel free to ask. The support is here, as well.

Have a great day!

#7 Mar 2, 2017