Proven Top Diet Pills For Sale - Straight From European Suppliers

Discussion in 'Wholesalers' started by Jane, Jan 5, 2019.

1. treganbri

treganbri New Member
    Standard Member

Looking forward to hear from you soon once you've organized everything, pls pls pls get back to me ok? All the best ☺️

#21 Jan 20, 2019
    Jane likes this.
  2. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Hello everybody! For all those, who were waiting for my replies and some news about the possibility of ordering the goods. If you don't feel like getting back to the very first message (which is updated btw), here's the link to my online store

I have a couple of people, who contacted me via the PM. I will send them about the same message as this one. Just so that the administration is aware.

Thank you all. Stay healthy and happy!

#22 Jan 23, 2019
    Dre likes this.
  3. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member
    The Slayers Team

hello Jane my darling

i am having the worst week! stressed out, over worked and emotionally exhausted..

but i got your message and will reply asap
    i'm sure everyone here in Australia knows by now that customs have become water tight,
    so if anyone orders from overseas they know the risks..

i will work with you so that we can sneak your customers parcels right under their noses!

talk soon beautiful x

Hugs
    Dre

#23 Jan 23, 2019
    Jane likes this.
  4. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

I am sorry to hear that it's such a hard time for you now. Please take your time and get well. The three ones passed well after all. Just wanted your professional opinion. Best best wishes! Take some good rest and do something that you truly enjoy. It helps me get back into sanity after hard times.

#24 Jan 23, 2019
  5. Loadie

Loadie New Member
    Standard Member

Hello sorry new to reading this jsut wanted to confirm that ordering online is safe and legit Thanks

#25 Jan 24, 2019
  6. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

For more information about the difference between Duromine and Phentermine, please check out
    Hidden Content:
    **Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Premium members only. Please UPGRADE your account.**
    . Great info!

#26 Jan 25, 2019
    treganbri likes this.
  7. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

I will soon include in the range of products Clenbuterol. It will be a brand medication of one of the largest European manufaturers. Stay tuned for updates and, of course, stay healthy and happy!

#27 Jan 25, 2019
  8. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Hello everybody! I hope that you had a nice weekend. I'd like to provide some more information about Adipex 75. I am getting lots of questions about this medication, so I though I'd share patient's information and explain a bit about it.

First, the amount of Phentermine in this medication equals to 15mg base.
    Second, it is a slow-release formulation, the same as Duromine, and not Adipex-P (it is immediate release).
    1.jpg 2.jpg

#28 Jan 28, 2019
  9. sevynsade

sevynsade New Member
    Standard Member

do you have any 30mg duromine and do u ship to uk?

#29 Jan 29, 2019
  10. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

No 30mg Duromine yet. Instead I have Phentermine 37.5mg. The dosage is the same, but Duromine is slow release, while Phentermine 37.5 that I offer is immediate release. And I also have Adipex 75, which is slow release, but the dosage is 15 mg of Phentermine (closest alternative to Duromine 15mg), so you might need to take two of these. And yes, I do ship to UK

#30 Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2019
  11. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Great news! One more delivery to Australia was successful! See the screenshot and feel free to order on my online store.

YBE-AU.jpg

#31 Jan 29, 2019
    April likes this.
  12. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

In fact, I provided this screenshot just so you all see how fast the delivery goes. This one, delivered to Balmoral, is one of 28 parcels, successfully delivered to different regions of Australia. Thank you all for your interest and I hope to see even more satisfied customers! Stay healthy and happy!

#32 Jan 29, 2019
    April likes this.
  13. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Hello. No 30mg Duromine yet, but I'm working on it. Instead, I have Phentermine 37.5mg. The dosage is the same, but Duromine is slow release, while Phentermine 37.5 that I offer is immediate release. And I also have Adipex 75, which is slow release, but the dosage is 15 mg of Phentermine (closest alternative to Duromine 15mg), so you might need to take two of these. Check out the prices on my online store.

#33 Jan 29, 2019
  14. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

If you have any questions about other products in my online store, feel free to ask. I am always happy to help. Enjoy your shopping. Stay healthy and happy!

#34 Jan 31, 2019
  15. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Hi to all! I am getting questions about the delivery terms, so I think I'd better copy-paste the appropriate information from the site, so that you all can read it.

Shipment and Delivery
    To make it clear, when you should expect your products to arrive after you placed an order on my online store, let us explain the entire process:

1. You place your order and pay for it (more about payment methods)
    2. Your payment is processed, which takes up to 24 hours
    3. Once your payment is approved, the shipment process takes up to 48 hours
    4. Once the parcel is shipped, it takes 3 to 5 days to get it delivered to your doorstep
    With that being said, it might sometimes take a lot less time to process payment and ship the goods, and you can get your order even faster. However, we just want to let you know what and how works, to remain as frank and transparent, as possible. Your positive experience with us is our TOP priority!

As for the delivery method, we only work with Express Delivery Service, which allows tracking your order until your doorstep (we like transparency, as you may have noticed already). This helps both you and us feel calm and watch the goods going to your arms. Besides, this delivery service ensures the fastest delivery possible, and it only costs $55.

Please note! You will not have to pay $55 for the delivery of every products that you order. You pay for the entire parcel. Therefore, if you want to save some money, it is advisable to order several products in a single package. For any questions, please, use the contact form or live chat.

#35 Feb 5, 2019
    Andy Bails likes this.
  16. 10kgtolose

10kgtolose Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Hey guys! Remember me? Yes, I came back for some pills and I really hope that it's the very last attempt and I'll finally manage to keep this fat off. So, just to let you all know, I ordered with Jane. Thank you Jane for assisting me and explaining it all. Very calm, I like it.
    The order arrived safe and sound in just 6 days after i placed it. Started Phentermine 37.5 three days ago, and today feel it's kicking in. So bring it on! One last adventure. Hope all are well and thanks again, Jane, for the great service and product!

#36 Feb 7, 2019
    Jane and April like this.
  17. Andy Bails

Andy Bails New Member
    Standard Member

Thanks Jane my parcel arrived today. So happy with the fast service and the delivery was so quick.

#37 Feb 8, 2019
    Jane and April like this.
  18. Annie1712

Annie1712 New Member
    Premium Member

Hi Jane
    My parcel arrived today in regional Victoria, Australia. Really liked that I could track the parcel from posted to delivery. Very prompt and informative service. Am starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed it works!

#38 Feb 11, 2019
    Jane likes this.
  19. Jane

Jane Well-Known Member
    Premium Seller

Hello. Thank you very much for confirming. You're always welcome

Hi. You certainly can! Just follow the link in the first message of the thread and check out the weight loss pills online store. If you have any questions about ordering, contact me via the chat, contact form, or here, on the forum.

Thank YOU very much for posting! I am happy that you like the service and hope you'll enjoy the products, as well.

I am really happy that you liked the services and I have to say that it's exactly why I have chosen to work with this delivery service - because you can track your order every second. Hope, you'll enjoy the products, as well! Best wishes on your weight loss journey!

#39 Feb 11, 2019
    KatieJohn likes this.
  20. Strawberry28

Strawberry28 New Member
    Standard Member

When will you have Duromine?

#40 Feb 17, 2019