The End Of Week One - Week Four

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by desiretobeskinny, Nov 19, 2010.

1. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Standard Member

Well I only ended up taking my first pill on Mon the 15th of this month. So far I have been feeling absolutely fine. Its my 5th day and all im experiencing is just a little bit of dry mouth, but I am no stranger to drinking more than two litres of water a day so I am fine with that. The good news is that I have already lost 3kgs! Really happy about that. However today was not such a good day. I had stopped drinking coffee all week and decided to have one this morning. Now my head is spinning, my hands are shaking and my heart is beating crazy fast. So I guess the trick is to stay away from Caffeine. Apart from that I am really happy with the results and am so glad that my appetite is reduced. I am on 15mgs and am quite excited about seeing where this will go and how much weight I will loose altogether. Wish me luck…

#1 Nov 19, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, desiredtobeskinny,
    3 kg for one week is perfect!!:)

Yes, sometimes caffeine cause trembling and strong pulsation :(
    Try to avoid coffee while you are on diet pill

I wish you luck, keep posting how you feel:)

#2 Nov 21, 2010
  3. jessiejane

jessiejane Guest

Hi There :)

I also started my Duromine this month (10 November). I lost 3 kg in the first week too but only 1kg last week. Now my weight seems to have stuck. I'm hoping that I continue and that it gets out of the lug again. I do go to gym regularly (minimum of 3 times a week for 1:30 hour).

Keep us posted on your progress. It'll be interesting to compare our progress and maybe if you get stuck in a rut too, I'll be able to tell you not to worry :)

#3 Nov 24, 2010
  4. desiretobeskinny

Standard Member

It is the end of week 4 and i have lost a total of 8 kgs. I was hoping it would be 12, but i guess 8 is good. In week one i lost 3 kgs, Week two was awful & i lost nothing. I lost 2kgs in week three and a further 3kgs in week four. I think the medication feels more effective as time goes by. My appetite is a whole lot less now. for breakfast i have an Opti Slim shake, a cup of hot chocolate for my morning snack, soup with vegetables for lunch and a small portion of protein with vegetables or salad for dinner. I often skip dinner though to be honest cause im never really that hungry in the evening.

As for side effects. I was extremely bloated in week two. In week three i became constipated. I resolved this by having a Sea Salt and water solution mixture an idea that i stole from the Lemon Detox diet and i take it in the mornings. This helped my bowel movement which i suspect was part of the reason why my weight loss slowed down in week 2 and 3. Other than that i feel good and have had no other side effects.

I havnt started exercising yet, I will start on Monday which will hopefuly speed things up.

Wish me luck i have 12 kgs to go.

#4 Dec 10, 2010
  5. desiretobeskinny

Standard Member

Hey how are you going now? I managed to loose 8kgs in four weeks. Not bad but i still have a long way to go. Would like to know how you are doing?

#5 Dec 10, 2010
  6. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Standard Member

Hi, desiretobeskinny
    8-is great,:) because 12kg I think it could be not really well for your skin-too fast

I absolutely agree why your weight loss slowed and to avoid constipation try yogurt, cottage cheese, prunes

I wish you luck, and Im sure you will manage because I gonna lose 30 kg :eek:

#6 Dec 11, 2010
  7. desiretobeskinny

Standard Member

Thanks Rhaki. it is really exciting being able to fit into some of my old clothes that i had saved for "when i loose weight". I was starting to wonder if that day would ever come. I hope i will be able to achieve my goal. Good luck with your weigh loss, how are you coming along and how much weight have you lost so far?

#7 Dec 13, 2010
  8. piak

piak New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Desiretobeskinny,

Please give us update with your progress.

piak

#8 Mar 17, 2011