Taking 30mg only 2-3 times a week?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Absinthe11, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Absinthe11

Absinthe11 Member
    Standard Member

Hey guys I’ve recently started 30mg again. I have around 10 kilos to lose.
    For my height I am overweight so my doctor gave this to me to kickstart as I have a pretty decent healthy diet & exercise regime.

last time I used it I could sleep wonderfully & all was great but this time I’m up all night.
    Even taking it at 5-6am. It’s causing me extreme anxiety and stress not sleeping. I try and be as active as I can maybe I need to exercise more?

I’m thinking of taking it every 2nd or 3rd day because I need my sleep & it also makes me snappy. Does anyone have experience with doing that? I’m not worried about slow weight loss as I’d prefer it that way. I’ve already lost 1 kilo in the last 3 days of taking it everyday.
    I want to use this as a tool in a sensible way and not as a quick fix as I really want this to be the last time I have to lose weight I want to keep it off for good.

#1 Jun 14, 2020
  2. Fee

Fee New Member
    Standard Member

I am experiencing the same thing, also not going to take it every day anymore. Started yesterday and no sleep last night. So will skip tomorrow and only take Friday again. I take mine at 5 in the morning, but I don't do any exercise so the extra energy that it gives you keeps me wide awake so going to start walking tomorrow and see if that will help. I'm very grumpy this morning but need to ride it out as it really does work. I have lost weight on this before. I also don't want to rely on this and don't want to be on it forever as it's not good for your health long term so I hope to reach my goal within 3 months.
    Goodluck and keep in touch as we could support each other as this does make you depressed well that's what I experienced.

#2 Jun 24, 2020
  3. Britt Rigo

Britt Rigo New Member
    Standard Member

I have started duromine yesterday, and I haven’t eaten besides a mandarine since yesterday :eek:
    Has anyone had experience on taking it every second day? Will it still work? I also suffer from bad anxiety so I’m trying to tell my self the shaky ness etc is just the pills but I’m also so scared of any drug so it’s scares me more. I’m ok falling asleep it’s staying asleep, I wake up at 6am so should I take it as soon as I wake up? And do you eat first?

#3 Jun 25, 2020