Struggling To Eat 1200 Calories Daily

Discussion in 'Diet Plans & Questions' started by Sunita, May 22, 2019.

1. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

I just starting taking 15gm pill last week and feel fine with minimal side effects,

One thing I have noticed is that I am struggling to consume 1200 calories per day. I’m doing a low carb diet (50gms daily) I do about 45 mins of exercise on cross trainer which then adds in about other 500 calories , so total net to eat is around 1700.

At the moment I’m struggling to consume even a 1000 per day. Just don’t feel hungry at all and don’t want to eat for the sake of it.

Any advice, help - how are you guys managing to still eat and consume daily calories when you’re just not hungry

#1 May 22, 2019
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Sunita. adding some nuts can help you increase the caloric value of your daily menu and add up some useful elements to your body, which you surely need for beauty. Us girls should never forget about the condition of our nails and hair and skin, when we're on a strict diet.

#2 May 22, 2019
  3. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I have already included 30grams of Low carb nuts in my diet. Conscious that I could a lot more nuts, but also worried about high fat content

#3 May 22, 2019
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Well, low-carb diets usually are less strict with the fats. Of course, better do the calculations, but we do need these healthy fats. I have seen so many girls complaining about loss of hair and brittle nails and skin issues as they were gtting to the end of the course. They were blaming it on Duromine, but once their meal plans were uncovered... it was clear that they made it to themselves with their own hands.

I am definitely not telling you to eat kilograms and kilograms of nuts and avocados. Work wisely with your meal plan and make sure that you're not lacking all the good substances that your body needs to function properly. By the way, how's the weight loss going?

#4 May 22, 2019
  5. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

Lost 1.2kg in first 5 days . Not loads but I’d be happy if I could replicate this each week. Have 10kg to lose.

#5 May 22, 2019
  6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Wow! It's a great result! Keep up the great work! How about the side effects? Do you feel okay?

#6 May 22, 2019
  7. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

Weirdly I don’t have any side effects. Suffered fro insomnia first couple of days. Heart rate is raised according to Fitbit tracker but not noticeably . I feel great and I’m losing weight so all good.

I’m only on 15mg so maybe that’s why the side effects are not as bad as some other posters on this site. May move up to 30 mg - would that accelerate the weight loss though ?, don’t want to move up and get all the side effects of not

#7 May 22, 2019
  8. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

In my opinion... if you had these side effects (especially the heart rate) on 15 mg, I would stay away from 30 mg for sure. It makes sense to switch to it only if you feel the beneficial effect to go down.

If you do switch to it ever, start with taking it every other day and see how your heart reacts

#8 May 22, 2019
  9. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi @Sunita, how are you doing? Still going?
    Enjoy your weekend!

#9 May 24, 2019
  10. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

Hi. A week in and lost 1.5 kg. Still going on 15mg for the next 3 weeks as have insomnia some nights. Panbesy plus a low carb diet and moderate physical exercise and yoga seems to working for me,

#10 May 24, 2019
  11. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh wow! You're going fast! Way to go!
    If you have time, share your menu ideas please. I have just opened a couple of new threads =)). By the way, your breakfast is my favorite, as well. BUT if you struggle with insomnia, try to cut the coffee.

#11 May 24, 2019
    Sunita likes this.
  12. Demi_D

Demi_D Member
    Standard Member

#12 Jun 8, 2019
  13. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

3 weeks in today and have lost total of 3.2 kg, no side effects at all now. Not done much exercise this week due to conflicting priorities, will start back in earnest next week. Just another 9kg to go to get to goal weight.

Still struggling to eat a net of 1200 calories daily and don’t want to just eat for the sake of it.

Have not touched a slice of bread, pasta or potatoes for 3 weeks now and generally feel ime I have so much more energy and get up and go without feeling sluggish and bloated from all the carbs.

How’s your journey going ?

#13 Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Demi_D likes this.
  14. Demi_D

Demi_D Member
    Standard Member

I can totally relate to how you feel without the carbs. Same here. Love the feeling of lightness. Weight's moving really slow, but I notice my clothes fit a lot better. Probably loosing more in cms than the kilos.

#14 Jun 10, 2019
  15. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Did you do the measurements before you started?
    By the way, photos also work well to show the difference. Sometimes, we think that we're not losing, and only photos can prove how much our body changes

#15 Jun 11, 2019
  16. Demi_D

Demi_D Member
    Standard Member

Nope. Didn't do the measurements unfortunately. :( silly me. I'll do them now. and the great news is I lost another 1.3 kg. Yay!!!:sun:
    How are you going @Sunita ?

#16 Jun 12, 2019
    April likes this.
  17. Sunita

Sunita Member
    Standard Member

Total weight loss in 1 month is 3.9 kg which I’m
    Super happy about.

Measurements all down aswell and feel leaner and trimmer .

#17 Jun 16, 2019
  18. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Woohoo!! So happy for you!!! Keep going!

#18 Jun 16, 2019
  19. 13gunhey498

13gunhey498 New Member
    Standard Member

It is a cool results

#19 Nov 6, 2019