Checking Newbie to forum and question re buying online

Discussion in 'Black list' started by Darlo, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Darlo

Darlo New Member
    Standard Member

Hi - I haven’t been in this forum for a long time. I had been on Duromine 30mg a couple of years ago when my weight blew out to 85kgs which for my height was a lot to carry. I was prescribed 3 mths worth which lasted 6mths as I took every 2nd day. It worked well and although I didn’t lose a lot of weight (got down to 79kgs) It proved valuable as a kickstart to maintaining an excercise routine which I am sure some of you know is the hardest hurdle to climb. I have been prescribed Duromine again as I have found it difficult to shed anymore weight which is primarily around my gut area and being 50 it is so much harder to shed. I found a seller
    Hidden Content:
    **Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Premium members only. Please UPGRADE your account.**
    email
    Hidden Content:
    **Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Premium members only. Please UPGRADE your account.**
    selling Duromine at
    Hidden Content:
    . This seems very cheap so I just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has used this site and if it’s legitimate. I have replied to the email to clarify the quote and shipping cost to VIC Australia. Thanks in advance

#1 Feb 18, 2020
  2. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member
    The Slayers Team

Hello Darlo nice to meet you.

my name is Dre, i run security here on our beloved forum :)
    i put together a team called "The Slayers" years ago to protect everyone from scammers (Vampires)
    and we try our best to keep everyone as safe as possible.

be very careful of this, it looks and sounds like a scam to me!
    i'm not saying that it is for sure, but in my experience this type of thing always turns out to be a Vampire,
    looking to suck the blood out of innocent people by scamming them.

do not send any money to this email address or website until my team check it out!

Hugs
    Dre

#2 Feb 18, 2020
    April likes this.
  3. Darlo

Darlo New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Dre
    Thank you for your lovely introduction my gut feeling it is a scammer as it appears too good to be true when comparing their selling price to other sellers. Thank you for your kind words and assistance ... Darlo

#3 Feb 19, 2020
    Dre likes this.