Newbie - Gauteng, South-Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JenRoses, May 20, 2014.

1. JenRoses

JenRoses New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Everyone

So Yesterday I went to the doctor to speak to him about my test results, long story. He told me he will give me something that will actually work and I will lose weight.

I have struggled with my weight ever since I could remember and I can't even keep track of how many times I have asked doctors to help me to lose weight but all they ever say is eat right and exercise. From experience I always exercised and have been on so many diets, then I would lose some then I would pick up again. Eating - well I could say I would sometimes be an emotional eater but sometimes I do not eat alot.

I am hoping this would help!!! I would then finally lose the weight and feel good again.

I will be doing a combination of following the MET-S diet program, Tony Ferguson Cook books. So happy to find this Forum so we all can share our experiences.

Currently I weigh 110kg, 1.62cm. If I remember correctly my waist cm is 124.
    :)

I saw a thread about Enough is Enough. I feel the same.

#1 May 20, 2014
    Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, JenRoses!
    Welcome to the forum :)
    You surely will get here a support and interesting stories, so you'll see you're not the only one struggling with excess weight;)

I wish you to stay strong and patient, since weight loss therapy (therapy indeed) requires much willpower and a strong desire to finally change something in your life for good. If you decide for yourself 'Enough is enough' then you are ready!

Good luck!

#2 May 20, 2014
  3. JenRoses

JenRoses New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Kate

Thank you :-D I am feeling excited.
    I was just wondering what does one do after 3 months? Is this the 3 months where you have to do a mind shift, healthy lifestyle, exercises so that you don't pick up everything again?

#3 May 20, 2014