New To Duromine, London, Uk

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by phenyel94, Jun 7, 2018.

?

How much weight do you think I will lose in the first month?

1. 10kg

14.3%
  2. 5kg

71.4%
  3. 7kg

14.3%
  4. 12kg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Hello Duromine Supporters,

I am new to Duromine.
    I am a 23 year old, 5ft6 female living in London. I weigh as of today 77kg (169lbs). My BMI 27.3 overweight!!! I have been struggling with social anxiety and depression which have worsened as I have put on almost 20kg (44lbs). my goal weight is 56kg (123lbs).

I ordered my duromine through a supplier in malaysia, if you want the details please message me privately. I am currently tracking its status from malaysia to the UK. Fingers crossed. The supplier is lovely and puts no pressure on you to buy unless you're sure. You can contact her via whatsapp to place an order.

I am hoping my duromine arrives this weekend or by Monday so I can begin 11/6/18.

Knowing I have much to lose I have put a plan in motion

Calories per day: 1100 using fitnesspal app
    Exercise: Walking/run 3x per week in the morning when I take the duromine pill at 6:15am
    Weighing: everyday (for motivation)
    Water: buckets full (LOL)

If any of you would like to pour out suggestions and follow my journey please follow and comment and like this forum and please join in the discussion.

I am so excited to lose 40lbs!

#1 Jun 7, 2018
    Lottie86 likes this.
  2. Lottie86

Lottie86 Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Hi there,
    Hope things are well and your pills have arrived.

I know all about social anxiety and depression, it sucks.

My tips for weightloss that have worked well for me is LCHF. I don’t calorie count at all.
    *Reduced my portion sizes
    * Cut out bread etc
    *Reading labels
    *Food prep
    *Less processed food (I stay far away from low fat/low sugar etc)
    *Im mainly gluten free, refined sugar free etc sort of like paleo
    * Water water with lime etc
    *Not touching alcohol
    *I avoid situations where you could be pressured to eat something you shouldn’t
    *Be active

If you’re determined to lose weight you will.

My doctors scales weighed me in at 123kgs
    My scales weighed me in at 120kg.

Weighed at the doctors on June the 7th - 108kgs

I still have a month to go :)

#2 Jun 11, 2018
    Rava and phenyel94 like this.
  3. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Hey Lottie,

My duromine have not arrived yet! :( They are still en route to the UK. I will definitely get them this week. And will start during the week.
    I am really anxious so I have been eating everything I am gonna miss eating LOL! I am also excited because your results after just 8 weeks is 15kg!!!!!! WOW so amazing! Well done! I am going to take your advise!

#3 Jun 11, 2018
  4. Lottie86

Premium Member

I forgot to mention I suffer from PCOS so you could lose more than I did.

Have you talked to your doctor about duromine?

#4 Jun 11, 2018
  5. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

I haven't. In the UK they rarely prescribe duromine/phentermine/adipex . The fact that I am also not immediately seen as obese or overweight. I wouldn't get that prescription unfortunately.

oh I am sorry to hear that- I am not sure exactly the symptoms/side effects of PCOS. how does this affect your weight loss journey?

#5 Jun 11, 2018
  6. Lottie86

Premium Member

Oh really? I didn’t know that! My doctor did say most don’t like prescribing it for a lot of reasons.

PCOS effects everyone differently but when it comes to weight you can gain it fast and it can take twice the work to get it back off. I found that the Low carb and high fat diet / paleo keto diets work best for it, or atleast it has for me.

#6 Jun 11, 2018
  7. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Bugger about your tablets!

Try and pace yourself with your intake. For me I would definitely start cutting back now on your sugars most especially. I actually had sugar withdrawal and didnt realise it at the time, and the symptoms were terrible!

Cant wait to ready more about your journey :)

#7 Jun 11, 2018
  8. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

I've been doing the complete opposite! satisfying all my food cravings now! I think its also me being anxious for the journey ahead. It always happens when I am waiting on something... Anyway I find that going cold turkey always works out for me.

I have been tracking my package since the 7th June... still hasn't arrived. I am growing impatient because I keep having to push back my start date :(
    Maybe tomorrow? or by Wednesday at least.

Fingers crossed!

Thank you for following my posts!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#8 Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
  9. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi guys,

It seems my duromine has finally arrived!! I haven't seen it yet because I am at work but its been on the way for 8days from Malaysia.

I am really anxious to see it and to open it.

I aslso wanted some advice on when to start Tomorrow or next week Monday when I am in Paris, or wait till i get back Tuesday Morning ?

All tips are welcome for a first time durominer

Would appreciate any comments.

Thanks
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#9 Jun 13, 2018
  10. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Great that you have finally received them!

For me I would be starting tomorrow, but thats really up to you ;)

If your trip to Paris is business, or you think you more than likely would succumb to alcohol and any other type of sweet treats, maybe best to start after when you know you are going to be at home for a certain length of time? Also this way if you do suffer from some side effects, you are more able to deal with them - especially with the insomnia that can happen.

So pleased for you though! as I knew you were anxious :)

#10 Jun 13, 2018
  11. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

@Rava I will be drinking atleast once or twice this trip. So Tuesday Morning it is... AHH!!

#11 Jun 14, 2018
  12. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Hey! so i got home, ripped the package open and its duromine!!

I've attached the pictures so you can assess its authenticity.

I also scanned the barcode on my fitness pal and duromine came up too. so thats also a plus.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#12 Jun 14, 2018
  13. Lottie86

Premium Member

How many boxes did you get?

My advice is to start cutting back on the treat foods now so when you go on to duromine the temptation isn’t there. I’m pretty good at going cold turkey but I know others aren’t.

#13 Jun 14, 2018
    Rava likes this.
  14. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

I only got one box for now. Will order 10 days before I’m down with with it so the new one arrives in time. I’m going to start making healthier choices from today and place my grocery order on Monday so it arrives Tuesday. So far from being anxious of it arrival I’ve put on about 2kg. weighing in at 78.2 this morning.

I cannot wait to get down to low 60s high 50s!!!

#14 Jun 14, 2018
  15. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Day 1

SW: 78kg
    GW: 55kg

Hello Everyone,

I got back from Paris this morning, when I woke up at 6am I immediately took my duromine pill. I was extremely tired when I woke up, but as soon as I took it it seemed I had a burst of energy. Usually when I wake up, I am dying of hunger or thirst and this just didn't happen after the pill. I got on my train and surprisingly I fell asleep for pretty much the entire journey. I woke up half way through and had a small croissant. Since then I haven't quite felt the desire to eat.

I also noticed that when I walked really fast my heart would pump really fast and when i got up a bit too fast it would also pump really fast.

It's 11:55am. I am still not hungry, been drinking some water. I am starting to get a small sense of dry mouth but its not as bad as I imagined.
    For lunch I will most likely have avocado and toast with tomatoes. Only because I've been away and I think thats the only thing I have in the kitchen. Dinner... I haven't thought about.. This is strange because I am always so in sync with what I feel like having but I am not evening thinking of food. Its weird!

I worried my pills were placebo or vitamin C tablets or something poisonous LOL! but I guess they're not!

Tomorrow, I will be at work. When my alarm goes off at 6:15am, I will take my pill.

Breakfast: Porridge
    Lunch: Fruit platter (grape, melon, strawberry and pineapple) and roast chicken drumstick
    Dinner: Sea bass, quinoa and bulgar wheat mix with red onions and broccoli
    Snack: Activia 0% raspberry yogurt

This brings me to 826 calories. I am trying to make it 1000, Incase I do feel hungry, I will add to that. What do you guys think of that meal plan?

Starting Thursday I will be going on walk/jog at 6am for 30mins 3 times a week- So Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

How does that sound?

#15 Jun 19, 2018
    Rava likes this.
  16. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Hey glad you started your journey! Hope you had a fab time in Paris!

The burst of energy is quite normal once you start with your tablets, but it will calm down once your body adjusts. Same as your heart rate too I believe. The first week there we're a few times when I thought this was happening to me, but by the end of the week it was all good. Are you wearing something like an Apple Watch or Fitbit? I know with the watch you can actually set a heart rate warning if it gets above a certain amount of Bpm's, not super positive that the Fitbit does the same, but I think it might.

I would definitely keep tracking your calorie intake (and it sounds as though you already are) as it allows you to keep an eye on your sugars, protein and carbs - its really helped me pinpoint certain things, when I've maybe not had a great week, and of course when I have had a good loss.

My first couple of weeks I cut out all carbs as well as fruit - I went low carb as I knew it worked for my body, and I cut out the fruit as I thought it might make me crave sweet things. By week three I had ended up putting rolled oats back into my diet as a good low GI carb - just for energy and it really helped.

Everybody's bodies respond differently and honestly looking at your diet I think it looks fine! If you start to feel hungry I would definitely up your protein as it makes you feel fuller for longer.

Your exercise program sounds good too!

Really looking forward to reading how your journey continues :)

#16 Jun 19, 2018
  17. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Hey @Rava ! I had a good time, well needed break!
    I do have an apply watch that tracks my heart rate and activity. Thanks for reminding me.

I thought about the fruits being bad, but I am a sweets junkie- I feared if I completely cut them out I would crave them more and more. I really don't want a crazy restrictive diet because I find thats where I fail. I want to have these meals but with portion control and reduced calorie intakes, it will teach me how to eat things in moderation.

I am super excited for this journey! and I am so grateful to have people like you interested in following the journey.

It keeps me motivated!

#17 Jun 19, 2018
    Rava likes this.
  18. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

I'm so sorry @phenyel94 ! I didn't mean to imply the fruits were bad or to cut them out!! Just letting you know that I did and the reason behind it :)

I totally understand you want to have your meals with portion control and to eat in moderation *hugs* and truely think it is an awesome plan!!

#18 Jun 20, 2018
    phenyel94 likes this.
  19. phenyel94

phenyel94 New Member
    Standard Member

Update Day 1

So today I woke up at 6:30 am for work and took my duromine. I immediately had a burst of energy. I wore my apple watch all day and my heart rate was pretty high, ranged from 58-137. Resting 87 bpm and walking average 122bpm

Normally its 58-103bpm. Resting 70 bpm and walking average 101bpm.

so there was a big jump there.

Today I barely felt hungry

Breakfast: Shreddies w/ soya milk 179 kcals
    Lunch: Melon, Grapes, Kiwi, strawberry and pomegranate 172 kcals
    Dinner: Sea bass, quinoa, mushrooms and red onions 284 kcals

635 kcals in total.

I really tried to be hungry but I just wasn't and its crazy because its 00:04 and I would normally be craving all kinds of sweets or just hungry in general but no, I am just thirsty.

I haven't napped all day either, usually when i get home from work at 6:30pm I crawl into bed for about an hour or 2. Just didn't happen even though I still crawled into bed lol. I'm up and its midnight.. Hopefully i get to bed soon.

going for my walk/jog tomorrow morning.

Lets see how tomorrow goes :)

#19 Jun 21, 2018
  20. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

@phenyel94 your doing great!

I cant do without my Apple Watch it is so good for motivation! I actually didn't realise that health app had so much information on it :)

I think as your body adjusts to taking Duromine your heart rate will come down. Looking at my stats from when I started my first week, my resting heart rate was 77 Bpm and its now down to 58 - 60 Bpm (probably because I am getting fitter as I do more exercise as well).

The thirst is crazy huh? I cant believe how much water I consume now!

#20 Jun 21, 2018
    phenyel94 likes this.