New Member, My First 4 Day's So Far......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by V_Infinity, Feb 4, 2019.

1. V_Infinity

V_Infinity New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    ?
    Height:
    Lost:
    ?
    Goal Weight:
    Hello to all you fellow Duromine weight loss buddies.

Today is my 4th day on D 30mg

SW 90kg
    CW unknown
    1st GW. 80kg
    GW. around the 70's lower end

So I went to my Docs a couple of weeks back to get an overall check up and to figure out why I was so fatigued I had no energy and just feeling completely rotten every day, in the last 6 months I've lost my beautiful Dad to Cancer and i'm still finding this so hard which lead to comfort eating, I quit smoking and weaned of my antidepressants because I was sick of feeling like a Zombie. Had a Blood test to test for Diabetes as it runs on both sides of my family type 2 and every thing else, my tests came back with one of my fats in my bloods triglycirides( responsible for regulating your sugars etc) came back on the border line. I am low in Vitamin D and Calcium, so I'm supplementing till it goes back up to average.
    With BMI of 33 the Doc recommended I go on a months trial to see how I go. So far so good, I am taking this D to get my life back! my mojo! for my self and my family. I'm excited to lose this weight, I've uploaded fitness pal so I can track my calories and macros, and to self teach my self portion control again. D helps with no hunger pangs. I am actually finding it hard to get the calories in. I'll get there.
    And the sleep is okay from yesterday finally got a decent sleep of 8hours after the first few days I was only getting 2/3 hours.

looking forward to weighing in on Friday, I've also taken pics and measurements, and I am starting feel a little better. I am determined.

I also need to add in exercise I'll start of with walking tomo :)

#1 Feb 4, 2019
  2. Retta

Retta New Member
    Standard Member

#2 Feb 23, 2019
  3. Retta

Retta New Member
    Standard Member

Hi, this is my first post, I had huge success on 30mg in 2012, just in time for my school reunion, I had never felt better or more confident, had not seen anyone in 35 years. I kept the weight off as I changed my habits, l stuck mainly to a low carb high protein style of eating. I changed jobs about 5years ago and it involves virtually no activity, consequently have gained 10 kilos, l have been to numerous doctors to get duromine before l arrive at almost 100 kg again but none of them would prescribe it, l finally went again today and was very firm, l explained to him that why should l wait till l reached 100 kg, l need a preventative intervention now, diet and exercise does not last for me, it’s too slow, l suppose l am an instant gratification type, but who isn’t !!
    He relented and wrote a script !
    So here l am again, first day and l feel so much better as l know this really does work !

#3 Feb 23, 2019
    Johanna Rowe likes this.
  4. Keiley

Keiley New Member
    Standard Member

Hey there, I'm Day4 also, 40mg... The thing is tho, I start to feel hungry about 4hrs after taking D... $339AU is a lot of money and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed .. How about you, are you experiencing relief from an unrelenting appetite..?? What's your experience so far..? I'm in Perth, WA.

#4 Feb 24, 2019
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Best of luck tp everybody on this thread!

#5 Feb 27, 2019
  6. Herbo

Herbo New Member
    Standard Member

Hi Keiley,
    I hope your hunger gets better on it as you go along!
    I'm from Perth and even though I'm overweight, I've yet to find a Doctor who will give me a script..I guess I gotta keep looking hey?
    Hope its going well for you.
    Cheers

#6 Jun 27, 2019
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Herbo! Welcome to the forum! I wish you all the luck in your search for doctors and your weight loss campaign!

#7 Jul 5, 2019
  8. Herbo

Herbo New Member
    Standard Member

Thank you April.

#8 Jul 6, 2019