New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Positive thinker, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Positive thinker

Positive thinker New Member
    Standard Member

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 33 from Sydney and weigh 128kg. Need to lose around 50kg.
    I have a son who will be 2 in 2 weeks, work full time and am hoping that this weight loss journey will work for me!
    I've now been on the tablets for 4 weeks now and can feel I have lost weight, tomorrow is my big weigh in day with my dr so wish me luck!
    Have been eating much less, cutting out carbs and not eating Junk. Next step is to introduce some exercise.
    Looking forward to chatting to everyone in the same situation.

#1 Jan 31, 2015
    Jo-Ann likes this.
  2. Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann New Member
    Standard Member

Good luck! It is amazing how much less you do eat, sometimes I have to force myself to eat because I thinking starving myself is not healthy! Cutting carbs is good for you. Fingers crossed you are happy with your weigh in.

#2 Jan 31, 2015
  3. Positive thinker

Standard Member

So I weighed in with my dr this morning and I have lost 6kg in the past 4 weeks! I'm really happy and relieved that I did have a good weight loss to give me a bit of an emotional boost. Almost feel like doing some exercise now! Crazy who am I turning into?!
    So for the next 4 weeks I'm going to focus on healthier eating options more vegetables which I really don't enjoy, continue with only having carbs for breakfast and introducing some exercise to my day.

Till next time....

#3 Feb 1, 2015
  4. JoMil

JoMil New Member
    Standard Member

What a fantastic result! Congratulations :). It really does motivator you to exercise when you can see such great results just relating to eating :))

#4 Feb 1, 2015
  5. AussieJessie

AussieJessie New Member
    Standard Member

Well done! I am 40 from Brisbane and also have a nearly 2yo son. I need to lose 35kgs and had my one month weigh in today - 7kgs down! Isn't it a great feeling . Hopefully running after a toddler will keep getting easier

#5 Feb 4, 2015
  6. Positive thinker

Standard Member

Congratulations! That's fantastic news. Yes having that little bit more energy is helping so much running after a two year old!

#6 Feb 5, 2015