Never Put On This Much Weight :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ashlea14, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Ashlea14

Ashlea14 New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Not very
    Lost:
    Approx 5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    I have used duromine a few years ago when I probably didn’t need to when I was a lovely 60-65kg ( hate how we don’t appreciate what we have until we don’t :z)
    I have had my 3rd child 9months ago and I was close to the 3digits if not on it! I had put on about 30kg! Which in my previous pregnancies I was not even close to maybe gaining 20kg and I was younger (I’m 29)
    Last few years been struggling with anxiety and depression which I was on lexapro 20mg but have now stopped recently (unintentionally lol just forgot to take them till I was withdrawing so I decided to try and stop) I believe my weight has contributed to my feeling of disgustingness and don’t want to look in mirrors don’t even want to get my hair done because I have to sit in front of a mirror and try and tell the hairdresser my hair looks great when all I want to do is crawl into a ball and cry!
    So I really really need to lose this weight for my own mental health.. but the first week was great loss of appetite but I still had very small meals x2 sometimes I would skip dinner then I missed one day and since then I’m still hungry and have sugar cravings :( I’m on day 14 I think but don’t want to look at the scales because I’m scared and I no I haven’t be doing the best I can.
    Next week I’m going to try out a mums and bubs fitness class and fingers crossed that kicks my body into gear and gets a wriggle on with getting rid of this suit that’s on me- I just want to feel like me and bring back that very small bit of confidence I had left.

#1 Mar 4, 2019
  2. Tartco

Tartco New Member
    Standard Member

I feel you!!

Your having great results though. Already 5kgs down so hang in there!

#2 Mar 5, 2019
    Rava likes this.
  3. Ashlea14

Ashlea14 New Member
    Standard Member

Thankyou.. but that was all in the first week when it was going good now I feel like it’s come to a Holt all my sugar cravings are back and my appetite I haven’t weighed myself since a good week ago- I have heard to stop for 3-4 days and restart but I’m not sure what that will do and I don’t want to delay anything especially if it doesn’t work!
    Have you put on a ridiculous amount like myself and u were a smaller size?

#3 Mar 5, 2019
  4. Tartco

Tartco New Member
    Standard Member

its only my first week so I can’t give you much advice but that’s what some people say on here. That if you stop 3-4 days and start again.

I was a size 6 before I got pregnant now I’m a 12. Which I know even at a size 12 it’s not horrible just when you have something to compare with and all the things you were able to do previously and cannot anymore.

Yes the antidepressants do have a role to play for sure. Don’t give yourself too much pressure. Just because you have your cravings and appetite back doesn’t mean it’s not working and boosting your metabolism. Take it slowly that’s what I’m trying to say to myself anyway after all it took a while to put on the weight.

Before I started the duromine I was like I’ll exercise 30 mins every day. But it’s 9pm now and my little one just fell asleep. Needing to wake up at 5 exercise isn’t exactly my first priority.

#4 Mar 5, 2019
    Rava and durominediet like this.
  5. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

#5 Mar 13, 2019
  6. Gab75

Gab75 Member
    Standard Member

Hey there.... How's it going? Don't be so hard on yourself, take it step by step. Every step is a move towards your goal. Try to give yourself a mini weight goal too, that helps once you reach that you'll be closer to your actual goal

#6 Mar 29, 2019
    April and Rava like this.
  7. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

#7 Mar 31, 2019
    Gab75 likes this.
  8. Kelley White

Kelley White New Member
    Standard Member

Duromine is designed to be used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
    Whilst using it we need to change our lifestyle, healthy eating habits and exercise.
    If we don't use Duromine correctly we are setting ourselves up to fail.
    It forces us to adopt healthier habits so that when we stop taking it there is less chance of slipping back into old unhealthy habits.
    It's a new way of life, not a diet.
    Give yourself the best possible opportunity whilst using it.
    If you can buy a Spin bike and a couple of Kettlebells you can exercise with those at home which will benefit you hugely.

#8 Apr 2, 2019
    durominediet and Rava like this.
  9. Justkati

Justkati New Member
    Standard Member

I'm the same, in the triple digits since having kid 3 & 4 which were twins,,, I'm really depressed and looking forward to duromine, it's worked for me before, use post is inspiring, hang in there, u got this

#9 Apr 30, 2019
    April likes this.
  10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Ashlea14, how ar eyou doing? How did the mums and bubs fitness class go?

#10 May 14, 2019
  11. Mimizinha

Mimizinha New Member
    Standard Member

#11 Jul 17, 2019
  12. Mimizinha

Mimizinha New Member
    Standard Member

Dear Asleah

Keep fighting you will do it.
    I am on the same situation put on 30 kg .
    But found this amazing forum.... We can motivate each other .

#12 Jul 17, 2019
    April likes this.