my journey with duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by lucy.l, Apr 7, 2020.

1. lucy.l

lucy.l New Member
    Standard Member

i m 32, 5'1, 61kg. have always been chubby. my ideal weight 55kg that was 7 years ago.
    i am a foodie!!! so does not matter how healthy i eat, i always eat a lot. been a emotional and boredom eater. i also have PCOS, and when i m off pill i only get my period once every two months. My heaviest was 62kg which is a lot for small me and my period were stopped.

I exercise 2-4 hours a week. mainly weights or walking. i also go to thailand for bootcamp two weeks every year which works wonder for me to keep me fit and improve my energy lever. But not this year, i got my hands on duromine 40mg for a few months now. i was worrying too much and super busy with work til Covid-19 fked us all. so here i am, at home, starting my duromine journey:

DAY1
    starting weight: 61kg
    took HALF of the 40mg capsule
    i feel dizzy and got a headache, could not eat much because the headache
    hard to sleep, but i have always had that problem

DAY2
    59kg
    HALF of 40mg
    the headache is not as bad as yesterday, been eating much less.Constantly thirsty. i went for 30 min walk/jogging. the side affect did not affect me when i m excising. felt better after that, slept early.

DAY3
    58.7kg
    HALF of 40mg capsule
    my belly start to go flat, i know i was hungry before i went to bed. i still manege go to sleep. that would never happen before. lol

DAY4
    58.5kg
    not much appetite, but the hunger is there.
    went for a hour walk.
    thristy still

Day 5
    i decided to not weight myself that often.
    snacking a lot today on small things

DAY6
    59kg
    my appetite is back with a craving for sweets.
    i think i been eating "too healthy", i smashed some sweet buns and chocolate.

#1 Apr 7, 2020
  2. lucy.l

lucy.l New Member
    Standard Member

i feel guilt about what i ate but i used to drink a lot, at least i am not drinking anymore. i know i should be too hard on myself. i m gonna carry that guilt and go for a hour walk.

#2 Apr 7, 2020