Just Started Duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Missymack, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Missymack

Missymack New Member
    Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone

I’m 26 and I just started taking Duromine 30mg on Monday. On Monday I felt very tired within a couple of hours of taking the first tablet and bursting with energy about 8pm-12am and didn’t really feel hungry.
    Yesterday I was very tired and still feeling very hungry.
    Today so far.... very tired and feeling even more hungry.

I have been eating very healthy with small portions... haven’t exercised as I’m so tired but hope in the next few days Ill get the energy to.

#1 Nov 22, 2017
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello Missymack and welcome to the forum! Hopefully, your body adapts to the action of Duromine soon and you will be able to enjoy a trouble-free weight loss.

As weird as it may sound, exercising does help you increase your energy levels. So, you start exercising forcing yourself, and start feeling a lot more energized as you continue the workout. At that, it doesn’t have to be a long training. Even 1-2 minute of vigorous movements can really help you feel a lot better.

Give Duromine a couple more days and let’s see how it goes.

Besides, Duromine can suppress your appetite in 2 different ways:

1. You don’t feel hunger at all

2. You do feel hungry, yet get satiated with smaller portions

#2 Nov 22, 2017
  3. Blair

Blair New Member
    Standard Member

Hey I started on Monday Also, had the worst sleep Monday night felt a bit spaced out Tuesday but I've been taking it earlier and as it's Thursday I do feel a bit more myself. I find going for at least a 30min walk helps a lot!im also 26

#3 Nov 23, 2017
  4. Missymack

Missymack New Member
    Standard Member

The first few days of taking it I felt really odd ... not in a good way but difficult to describe the symptoms.... I was also studying for exams almost constantly for the 2 prior and the first week of starting Duromine. After about 5 days I decided to stop taking it to see if I felt better... I went three days without it and realised it wasn’t the Duromine so I started taking it again and haven’t had any issues since. I was starting to doubt how useful Duromine is in the first week or two and was going to give up but thought I’ve alre paid for it might as well persevere. And I’ve taken it 24 days (not consecutively) and lost 8 kgs. I unfortunately haven’t exercised at all because I am so crazy busy with work, exams (thankfully over now), and 2 special needs kids. But happy with he weight loss so far. I went back to my gp and got another 30 tablets so hoping I can manage to drop a few more kilos. Taking Duromine has made me stop my coke addiction.... I was drinking like 5 cans a day every day prior to Duromine and couldn’t stop... now I hate the taste of it and have very little Desire for chocolate or junky foods. Some days I have the most incredible amount of energy I can’t keep still at all.

How have you been finding it??? Having much success?? Any symptoms??

#4 Dec 15, 2017
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Missymack, congrats on your great weight loss!! It’s so great that you gave up coke. I am sure it is one of the reasons why you managed to lose so much in such a short time. I hope that you will be more conscious with your eating and may be find some time for yourself and exercise, or walk. May the next month bring you another great number of kilos lost!

#5 Dec 15, 2017
  6. Millsy95

Millsy95 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi how’s the weight loss going?

#6 Jan 15, 2018