I'm Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Abigail Miller, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Abigail Miller

Standard Member

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    So I was here sometime last year maybe October weighing 69 or 70kg wanting to reach 65kg. I took 40mg pills for about 2 weeks but side effects were too hard on me and I lost no weight at all either. I stopped taking them and lost my 5kg by myself just before Xmas and have been maintaining my 65kg weight ever since which I am really proud of. When I started my weight loss journey I was 96kg and I've lost all that by myself in a year.

But I'm back now at 65kg wanting to lose another 5kg and I'm taking the lower dose. I think I'll take my measurements later today on my day 1

Dunno why my doctor gave me these pills while I'm a healthy BMI but oh well I'll take it :) I've been trying to lose these 5kg for 7 months without success so fingers crossed :)

Have a nice day

#1 Jul 16, 2019
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Best of luck to you on your new weight loss journey! Did you start the pills already? How do you feel this time?
    And, of course, APPLAUSE to you for losing all that weight on your own! :party:

#2 Jul 16, 2019
  3. Abigail Miller

Standard Member

Hiya, thankyou :)
    I started this morning on my 1st pill. Haven't felt much of anything , i was out earlier and was a bit sweaty and i wondered if that was from Duromine and my heads a little bit spaced out too but beside those i feel good. Been busy doing house work and things with ny children today aswell maybe im energised .

:)

#3 Jul 16, 2019
    April likes this.
  4. Abigail Miller

Standard Member

Also I still feel a little hungry and could certainly eat some sweets etc but I'm able to refrain.

#4 Jul 16, 2019
    April likes this.
  5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Sounds like it's going much smoother this time. Best of luck!
    Do you have any weight loss plan?

#5 Jul 16, 2019
  6. Abigail Miller

Standard Member

I exercise 3x Week with a friend already for the last 7m so im keeping that up, quit the snacking and have once a week a treat and continue with my healthy eating 3 meals a day.

#6 Jul 16, 2019
    April likes this.