I Love Duromine!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Syd_babe, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

hi everyone, haven't been here for a while. I'm down to 74 kg. so less than a year lost half of me lol when I went to my doctor over a month ago she didn't recognize me haha I haven't seen her since last October or November. She was like ok so u had surgery?! I'm like no lol duromine in the beginning and then extreme diet and exsersize. So she doesn't believe me. I said look at my stomach I don't have any scars. I mean if u would have that done u gonna have some marks left. But anyway my doctor doesn't believe me that I lost so much wait without surgery. When ill b on my laptop ill update my pic. Because I look different. Or u can check me out in twitter. Anyways good luck to all of u out there. YOU CAN DO IT!! Believe in urself :)
    P.S.I love duromine

#41 Jun 15, 2013
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello darling! I'm sorry haven't been here for a while too. But hey, you're back and amazing news!
    I am very happy for you Babe:)
    Your doc is funny)) You CAN achieve it without surgery, I know it and you have proven this already!
    Waiting for your pics, I am sure you look fantastic!

Have a great day, hun!

#42 Jun 18, 2013
  3. rikki-lee

rikki-lee New Member
    Standard Member

wow I know this was a while ago but wondering what your weight is at now?I'm only on day 1 lol and weighing in at 135kg. your story is very motivating!

#43 Nov 18, 2013
  4. Jamie-Leigh

Jamie-Leigh New Member
    Standard Member

Hey Ladies,
    This is my very first post! Went to the doctor this morning and start on Duromine tomorrow morning!
    I've just read through your entries Syd_babe and I (along with others that I have just read about) am also inspired by you! Im 23 from Canberra, 160cm and about 140kg. I know its a long road, but I've decided enoughs enough, time to get my butt into gear and stop just "thinking about losing weight". I would love to keep in contact with you via email if that's ok?
    Thanks! :laughing:
    Jamie-Leigh xx

#44 Nov 21, 2013
  5. Jamie-Leigh

Jamie-Leigh New Member
    Standard Member

Hey Rikki-Lee, Any chance you would be interested in keeping in contact via email? Looking for motivation/chat buddies in the same situation as I am :)

Jamie-Leigh xx

#45 Nov 21, 2013
  6. rikki-lee

rikki-lee New Member
    Standard Member

hey Jamie-leigh, it would be great to with someone else in the same situation as me :)

#46 Nov 21, 2013
    Jamie-Leigh likes this.
  7. Jamie-Leigh

Jamie-Leigh New Member
    Standard Member

Sent one last night :)

Jamie-Leigh xx

#47 Nov 22, 2013
  8. candice84

candice84 New Member
    Standard Member

I started duromine some months ago but had bad side effects like bad headaches and chest pain so couldn't follow it for long...
    Now i'm on reductil and i feel much better. Except a dry mouth i have no side effects and feel my appetite decreasing day by day. I'm -3kg in 2 weeks!

#48 Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  9. dodge9

dodge9 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi, I thought reductil is no longer in the market. where did you get them? I was in reductil many years ago and it worked real well for me. kept my weight off till i got pregnant and now struggling to lose them. planning to take duromine soon, as i live in europe, its not easy to buy weight management supplements here so had to get it online.

#49 Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
  10. Vic

Vic Member
    Standard Member

Hi Jamie-Leigh
    I am trying to find a Canberra GP who happily prescribes Duramine, can you help?

#50 Oct 10, 2014
  11. SimoneAP

SimoneAP New Member
    Standard Member

Thank you for this. Also started duromine and left it. I had the same idea 'I'm a joke, this wi never work' I went back to my doc, she only gave me a 2 month supply. I'm going to make the best of it!!
    P.s things happen for a reason that guy was never meant for u!!!

#51 Oct 10, 2014
  12. rebecca.111

rebecca.111 New Member
    Standard Member

Hi! I just read your whole story! So inspiring!! I don't know if you will receive this comment as its been a while since your last post. But just wanna know, how r u doing now? Xo

#52 Nov 7, 2014