I Love Duromine!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Syd_babe, Aug 31, 2012.

1. sammygee

sammygee New Member
    Standard Member

hey syd_babe,
    Just wanted to say congrats on your weightloss! your story is so incredibly inspiring!
    With all your motivation im sure you will get to your goal weight in absolutely no time.
    Im the exact same height as you and we share the same goal weight :) Im currently at 89kg so 20 to go :eek:
    If i lived in Syd i would totally be your work out buddy.. unfortunately im in melbourne though!
    I completely understand what you mean about all the skinny people at the gym, but you shouldnt feel uncomfortable.. everyone is at the gym for the exact same reason - for health and fitness!
    The gym i go to is a 24hour one, hardly anyone goes when i go (which is late at night), so perhaps consider a gym like that if you want to actually attend a gym.. ive found on duromine that my work outs have been that amaaaaazing that i get to the point where ive done 60 mins of cardio and i DREAD having to leave haha!
    Im sure youre looking phenominal with all the weight youve lost, good on you babe!
    we'll get to 69kg in no time ;)

#21 Nov 10, 2012
  2. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

Thanks Sammygee :) 2 bad u r in Melbourne. We would totally work out together. But I would crash after 30 min and u would laught ur skinny butt off lol but hey laughter prolongs life ;) I feel guilty by writing on duromine forum because I'm not on it anymore. Since the end of September I think. I know I always say that but I DO LOVE DUROMINE! It gave me that confidence and straight to NOT over eat and stay on my diet. Today is exactly 3 months since I started and in the morning I got on the scale... 110 kg! -40 kg in 3 months I would've never ever done it on my own. All thanks goes to duromine! I'm sure you will get to ur goal weight very soon YOU GYM JUNKY haha just kidding and thank you for ur kind words :) I wouldn't write here 2 often because "my experience with duromine" is over so when people open to read my post they are cursing me lol that's why I opened a twitter acount. Tonight gonna post old vs new pic. I hope no one will judge 2 hard because I still have another 50 kg to lose.
    To everyone out there who is trying to lose weight... Stay strong you have support of all of us behind you :)
    PS I LOVE DUROMINE!!! Xoxoxoxo

#22 Nov 10, 2012
    rebecca.111 likes this.
  3. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

strength**

#23 Nov 10, 2012
  4. nicki

nicki New Member
    Standard Member

That is so awesome. I tried Duromine years ago and had horrible side effects so stopped but recently hit 107kgs and my size 20 clothes were getting tight and I knew I had to do something so I started taking Duromine again one month ago and I have lost almost 9kgs in that month and the only side effect is the dry mouth, which in some ways is good because it makes me drink nearly 3 litres of water a day. I hate the gym too so I have been walking for 30 to 40 minutes early in the morning and in the last week have added in running. I am feeling great for it. You keep it up you will get to double digits by Xmas:) Me I would like to hit 90kg's by Xmas so here's hoping

#24 Nov 11, 2012
  5. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

Thanks :) I'm trying to keep to my diet and my work out. I want to start walking in the morning. When I drive to work I always see people doing their morning walk. Guess it works! Gotta try it. I'm sure on Duromine you will get down to 90 till Xmas. No probs with that :) I'm on low cal diet so I eat less calories than I burn that's how all this fat is going away. But I gotta do more weights so my body stays toned. Gotta join gym lol THE HORROR! haha jk. I was thinking about getting a personal trainer. Need to check out their prices. Now I'm 110 kg only 11 kg to go till Xmas. To my doubles
    i wish you luck with your goal!

#25 Nov 11, 2012
  6. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Standard Member

Your totally awesome! It is very warming to read your successes! You will be lighter than me soon! But I'll keep racing. I haven't weighed myself in over three weeks but last time I did I had lost 26 kg. I started on the 7th of August and am still taking duromine as advised by my GP. When I started I was 120kg and my original goal weight was 95kg but now I'm looking to 88kg by Christmas. I've been working on toning my body more now to make sure I have that muscley look for summer, not sure it I will though!! I have had lots of people notice my lose so far which really help stay motivated.

I look forward to seeing your updates!

Cheers!

#26 Nov 17, 2012
  7. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Standard Member

Hi syd_babe,

Can you please tell me exactly what your eating to archive the daily limit? I just had a look at that site and I'm a little confused on what I can and should not eat each day. Bare in mind, how can you calculate your daily intake with out measuring your food and without packaging to go off.

Cheers.

#27 Nov 17, 2012
  8. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

Hi Houlio :) I don’t know how can you not weigh yourself for 3 weeks! I would die lol gotta do it every week. I’m crazy haha started going to the gym last week. Feels good. The only thing is my scale at home is SO OFF! say last Monday I think I was around 108 or 107 kg. Hard to see because lines are 2 small. When I went to the gym I used their electronic scales 109 kg (shoes off). That was a drainer. I go to the gym everyday but don’t exercise like crazy only 30 min. Couldn’t book a personal trainer. Just wanted for him to show me how to use all the weights* so can keep my muscles toned. In the ladies are of the gym we don’t have much equipment for muscles it’s mostly in the main area and ALL the guys over there lol
    OK what I eat I usually don’t recommend to anyone because I eat a very small amount of KJ. (It’s not good for you) around 350 kj a day. That’s around 84 cal. Say a can of lite tuna or a soup packet etc. the best veg to eat is cucumber it’s very low cal. BUT I do take all my vitamins every day. I do understand that it’s not good but I have so much fat so my body can live of that for a time being. And I don’t think about food anymore. It’s just a fuel for the body. I enjoy going to the shops buying size 18 clothes better than I enjoyed fries or a burger.
    I reckon at first you should measure everything you eat because personally I think counting calories is the only way to burn fat. Even if you don’t do any activities and eat under your daily intake of food you will still lose weight. Like when people who weigh over 200 kg and get a bypass surgery they don’t do any exercise they can barely walk and still manage to lose weight. Only because they cannot eat as much as they used to. Once you count calories for 2 weeks you will get used to that and you wouldn’t have to look at the nutrition information because you will know exactly how much you can eat. YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT! Just count the calories. Oil is high with cal. so go easy on salad dressings. Some people think fruits are good because they are fruit. Watermelon has high sugar % so therefore it has high cal count ( an example)
    Go online find a website that can count your daily calories intake. Because it depends on age and sex etc it will tell the amount you can eat to lose weight. It’s easy. Works for me 

#28 Nov 18, 2012
  9. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

oh and try to stay of bread. 2 high in cal. better to eat a chicken breast than a bread roll. plus if you want more muscles meat is good for you:) protein is good for building muscle

#29 Nov 18, 2012
  10. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Standard Member

I know, 3 weeks is unheard of! But unfortunately I've been way to busy get a chance. I work away from home a lot.

The other thing that makes it harder on my is working away severely limits your food options. Restaurant meals and mine site camp food! But when on site I eat a salad for lunch when I get the time. Small bowl of Santana Brand for breakfast and a small serving of meat and vegetables for dinner.

As long as I can reach my goal by mid December ill be happy! I start a seven week holiday with my family then and want to be looking good!! :)

I hope you do well and reach double figures, remember that as the fat is used eventually you will need to increase your intake of vitamins and supplements...

Cheers

#30 Nov 18, 2012
  11. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

I think meat & veg r fine. If u ever doubt it just check nutrition info online on ur phone. So no bread or pasta or cream. Pretty much all the good stuff. But u can always have some in small portions. Besides you probably work hard. So don't stress too much mate :) u burn everything you put in. I'm sure you will have an awesome holiday with your family. You will feel & look great!
    Went to the gym this morning. 107 kg!! (and 300 g) lol maybe I will make it to 99 after all
    Love you all!
    Casey

#31 Nov 19, 2012
  12. bigdave78

bigdave78 New Member
    Standard Member

Awesome hope I can get the same results

#32 Dec 3, 2012
  13. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

I'm sure you will :) how much do you weigh anyway?
    I'm now 104.6 kg. Last Saturday went out for a dinner. FIRST TIME IN AGES lol was really nice. Had chips & steak. Please forgive me everyone haha on Sunday went to the gym to burn those away. Don't want to eat anything that I shouldn't, so back to normal diet self. I thought I mite want to stuff my face with nasty food after a nice meal. Was really afraid. All good guys! I'm happy :) good luck everyone

#33 Dec 4, 2012
  14. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

G'day every1. Wanted to post a little update. Im down to 98.560 kg!! goal achieved! Next one is 60 kg. Good luck to everyone out there trying to lose weight!
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Xoxoxo

#34 Dec 21, 2012
    rebecca.111 likes this.
  15. SallyCooper

SallyCooper Member
    Standard Member

awesome job :)

#35 Dec 24, 2012
  16. durogirl

durogirl New Member
    Standard Member

what mg. are you taking?

#36 Jan 26, 2013
  17. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

Sorry I can't remember. It was ages ago lol next time I'm at my doctors I'll ask her :)

#37 Jan 31, 2013
  18. Syd_babe

Syd_babe Member
    Standard Member

Thank you all for kind words!

#38 Jan 31, 2013
  19. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Happy for you! You did a great job, go on! :)

#39 Feb 1, 2013
  20. sungirl995

sungirl995 Guest

I prefer reductil over duromine...

duromine gave me lots of side effects while reductil made me very energetic and except a dry mouth I had no side effects.

#40 Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018